Are you the girl that danced with Bono on stage in New York on 10-7?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eltimbomofo

War Child
I have a sweet 3 minute video clip (very close up) of you and the B man cuddling on stage to With Or Without You. I talked to you after the show and got your email, but I don't know where it went. The file is about 40mb. If you read this, or if someone reading this knows the lady in question, please let me know. She has blonde hair and a white shirt.

Also, is it cool to post files this large on Interference? Mods? I think it a great clip even if you were not at the show. I could post it elsewhere if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Tim

Thanks for posting that! :combust:
I've been really grumpy lately (maxed out credit cards) and just yesterday driving home, was thinking that I really wish I had the money back from the New York trip, but naaahhh October 7th was one of the best from the tour!!!

EPandAmerica said:
I've been really grumpy lately (maxed out credit cards) and just yesterday driving home, was thinking that I really wish I had the money back from the New York trip, but naaahhh October 7th was one of the best from the tour!!!

Glad you liked it. Spread the U2 love.

Tim

not only did she get to dance with bono, it was her and her boyfriends american flag that bono used during the show. i guess you could call it the ultimate u2 daily double!

EPandAmerica said:

Yes it was!!!!

bizkit34 said:
not only did she get to dance with bono, it was her and her boyfriends american flag that bono used during the show. i guess you could call it the ultimate u2 daily double!
hahah, that's so awesome.

Back
Top Bottom