Annoying Hollywood idiots inside the Honolulu ellipse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maycocksean said:

As a big "Lost" fan I'm glad to see that most of my favorite characters behaved decently! :)

Same here. I was wondering if anyone took pics of the Lost cast. I have one but it was not taken at the stadium:wink:

naveenandI0.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:

Same here. I was wondering if anyone took pics of the Lost cast. I have one but it was not taken at the stadium:wink:

naveenandI0.jpg

oooh! what a great picture!!

You're gonna blow that up poster size aren't you? I know I sure would. :yes:

Kinsa said:

Ahhh, I love me some Ari Gold!! :wink: I was most excited to see him, just because he is such an amazing actor. And when I saw him, he was being nice to everyone, hugging people he knew, talking to them, etc. I saw him for a few mintues, and there was no cell phone in sight. It was when he first entered the elipse, between the 2 sets, but really only a few minutes before U2 came on, so I don't know how he could have been ignoring that many people, he wasn't even there that long.

Actually, I'm not sure what you saw, but from my vantage point (right next to the exit/entrance of the elipse) the entire Lost cast was not there for the PJ set at all (this totally surprised me), everyone except Locke (I saw him in the elipse, just didn't see him enter, so not sure if he was there for PJ or not) came in between PJ and U2, so they really weren't there for that long of a time. The cast was all excited to see each other, and were hugging each other (especially Kate (don't know her real name), she was hugging everyone and saying hi.

I was near the back of the pit, in between the B stages (more to the Edge side).

During Pearl Jam, "Locke," "Sawyer" and "Jin" were right in the middle of it. My husband chatted with Locke right after PJ played "Betterman," joking about scaring him off because we were so into it.

I didn't see "Hurley," "Henry Gale/Ben" and "Sun" until the break after PJ's set, so I'm not sure how long they were there. They were taking photos with people and chatting.

Then they all seemed to leave for a while and then come back minutes before U2 came out. That's when I first saw "Charlie." I didn't see "Desmond" and "Paulo" until U2 had started, and like I mentioned, those three were really into the concert from what I could tell.

Several minutes before U2 came out was also when I saw Jeremy Piven. He definately was using the cell phone, just leaning in for a pic with one fan (not talking to her) and then just nodding at a several others who approached, but would shake his hand at them while being on the phone. Then he disappeared. Maybe it was a super important phone call, but to me, he came off like a jerk in the five minutes I saw him. (shrug)

It's crazy that we can have such different impressions.
I had no clue that some of the other "celebrities" were there!

peace,
delilah

Re: Re: Annoying Hollywood idiots inside the Honolulu ellipse

bfloxng said:

I'd have told her the best way was gto give me a BJ while her boyfriend watched.

Great answer dude :wink:

Sicy said:

I love him, but I heard that he's just as much of an asshole in real life as he is on Entourage.

my g/f got her picture taken with Piven. He was definitely not into it, but he did give me a thumbs up when I nodded as a thank you for the photo op.

The VIP thing happened in Melbourne too. The second night we decided to hang back and dance around the back, and about 15 mins before u2 came on, a rush of drunk people came streaming in. There was supposedly a VIP function with free booze for all the la di dah people (why was i not invited!)

anyway, the then proceeded to talk and laugh through the whole concert. So not really caring about u2 (was prolly a christmas function or some shit for some of them!) When The First Time came on a girl behind me who had been laughing and talking the whole night (luckily can't hear her with the loud songs) went 'booooring' I turned around and said 'if you talk one more fucking time I will ram your champange glass down your fucking throat!' :reject:

She and her friends moved after bitching, but this guy (one of the crew for the DVD) applauded me. So i didn't feel too rude (even though i was, but COME ON! IT WAS THE FIRST TIME!)

It is sad when they get to come into the inner ellipse when only a certain number of peeps lining up all day get in and the rest are relugated to the second barricade :( :mad:

dazzlingamy said:
The VIP thing happened in Melbourne too. The second night we decided to hang back and dance around the back, and about 15 mins before u2 came on, a rush of drunk people came streaming in. There was supposedly a VIP function with free booze for all the la di dah people (why was i not invited!)

anyway, the then proceeded to talk and laugh through the whole concert. So not really caring about u2 (was prolly a christmas function or some shit for some of them!) When The First Time came on a girl behind me who had been laughing and talking the whole night (luckily can't hear her with the loud songs) went 'booooring' I turned around and said 'if you talk one more fucking time I will ram your champange glass down your fucking throat!' :reject:

She and her friends moved after bitching, but this guy (one of the crew for the DVD) applauded me. So i didn't feel too rude (even though i was, but COME ON! IT WAS THE FIRST TIME!)

It is sad when they get to come into the inner ellipse when only a certain number of peeps lining up all day get in and the rest are relugated to the second barricade :( :mad:

I am social worker peace lover who tries to be kind and forgiving. However, if there is one thing that gets my goat it is a sense of entitlement. I smiled and giggled with glee when a read this as you seem like a similar person who had simply had it with the rude talkers. No need to feel guilty, and maybe OK to feel a wee bit proud :wink:

dazzlingamy said:

YOU GO GIRL!! :up: :wink: I am not one for confortation. I usually let things slide with people in general. But if I was in your shoes I would of said exactly what you said!! Major props to you. People like that need to be bitchslapped!

dazzlingamy,

where the fuck were you when we needed you?

We could have used some of your cojones at the back of the Honolulu ellipse, where the same type of drunken asswipes were talking the whole time during "The First Time".

We were too scared to say anything to them, because they were bigger, stronger, faster and drunker than us.

dazzlingamy said:

yougogirl.gif

Thanks guys! :wink:

I'm usually quite calm, but having people talk constantly around me while my favourite band in the world is rocking it out on stage got me almost psychotic with rage! hahahaha!
Go to Starbucks and get a coffee to talk, you don't need to chat in the middle of a GOD DAMN BRILLIANT CONCERT!

I know people like drinking beer at concerts, but its just turns people into feral pigs after a while on the sauce, and to be stuck in confining spaces with people you'd rather kick in the head then touch makes me think events should be non alcoholic!!

But after all that The First Time was mindblowing! :drool:

I'm just astonished that anyone could do that. . .during "The First Time" too. . .

Well said Amy. :up:

bfloxng:

so often people bring an insult down to the level of treating fellatio as a degrading act...then society wonders why women won't do it more and why men have to pay and prostitutes have to get paid?

please just insult alyssa's hollywood privilege without degrading her womanhood or human sexuality.

brono said:
bfloxng:

so often people bring an insult down to the level of treating fellatio as a degrading act...then society wonders why women won't do it more and why men have to pay and prostitutes have to get paid?

please just insult alyssa's hollywood privilege without degrading her womanhood or human sexuality.

:huh: :tsk:

brono said:
bfloxng:

You know the old saying. Men don't pay hookers for sex, we pay them to leave when they are done.

dazzlingamy said:

I have to applaud the corporates who were directly behind me at Auckland 2. I was up in the stands....they stood early on and sat down after Elevation...i think. But not once did i get tapped on the shoulder to get me to sit down...they may have yelled at me, but i sure didn't notice.

You know the old saying. Men don't pay hookers for sex, we pay them to leave when they are done.

Then you're denying your own humanity. People produce bonding chemicals during sex. This is why men contributing to the demand of prostitution will remain immoral. Not to mention that women are where we come from. You disgrace yourself to abuse that by disrespecting women and the act of sex.

Back
Top Bottom