Ali in the elipse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
Just read on another thread that Ali was spotted at the LA show in the elipse, watching her hubby. Any stories from anyone else? Any photos to share? :camera:

I saw her there on 11/2 she was right in front of me, she was with some other lady [never seen her before]..she was there mostly through In a Little While... she and the lasy were most talking and giggling...probably at all us crazed fans yelling for her husband's attention

my friend wanted to go say hi to her but I begged her not to bug her so she didnt, she then left [or at least im assuming she did] out of the ellipse

perhaps that's why we got an extended In A Little While with him singing lyrics to his wife... :shrug: Have to wait for the audio/video to surface

I've heard many people say they've seen her and/or Jordan and Eve in the ellipse or the VIP section and many concerts.

2 of Bono's girls were at the second Manchester show in the photographers pit right in front of us. Made me laugh because during the human rights interlude they were miming the list of declarations to one another in a "heard this all before" sarcastic way! Paul McGuiness showed up with them during Zoo Station too...

Back
Top Bottom