A sign of mine ended up on catwalk in front of bono an something KEWL happened @ SEA2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
Just got back from seattle #2, wow, wow, WOW! I'm just shocked an amazed at the same time!!!!!!!!!!

ok... so i got on the rail outside...... i made a sign beforehand that said "Can i dance with you to Edge's guitar riff's of Zoo Station...PLEASE!"...

i can't remember everything cuz my mind went blank when it happened..... so he sees my hand with my sign an grabs it an drops it on the catwalk an reads it as he's signing Zoo Station an he smiles/laughs :) then he turns around looks straight at me an we start JUMPING UP AN DOWN TOGETHER!!!!!!! OH MY GOD IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

not sure if he was trying to pull me up or not but its hard for me to get up there, details below...

I know i'm a guy, not gay, lol. but most of you don't know that i'm physically challenged (or disabled for those who call it that).(i really don't like talking about this cuz i'm superman but so you all have a better understanding of how i felt.).......anyways this meant alot to me because all that i've been through in the past year, and it showed me why i love this band soo much an they are the best band on the planet that cares about its fans......... i love this band, i love bono, he's the man... i'm soo happy that i had a connection with him after seeing 6 shows all together.. it was really heart warming i tell you! i'll never forget it the rest of my life.

Bono: thank you. i love you man.

Jesse from Arizona

PS: anyone got a video?

Last edited:
:up: Great story! Must have been so exciting for you. I was excited when Tim from the Polyphonic Spree was looking right at me (a strange look) at me in my home made robe at a festival early this year. A big thrill. And for Bono that would be an inifinite times bigger thrill.

:dancing:

Congratulations. Sounds like a wonderful moment. You should post this in the PLEBA thread. The one where people have danced with Bono.

I'm glad you had a special moment with Bono :up:

Having danced with Jesse and Bono, I would say Jesse is the better dancer......Bono's lose!!!!

Last edited:
Re: A sign of mine ended up on catwalk in front of bono an something KEWL happened @ SEA2

jesseu2 said:
Just got back from seattle #2, wow, wow, WOW! I'm just shocked an amazed at the same time!!!!!!!!!!

ok... so i got on the rail outside...... i made a sign beforehand that said "Can i dance with you to Edge's guitar riff's of Zoo Station...PLEASE!"...

i can't remember everything cuz my mind went blank when it happened..... so he sees my hand with my sign an grabs it an drops it on the catwalk an reads it as he's signing Zoo Station an he smiles/laughs :) then he turns around looks straight at me an we start JUMPING UP AN DOWN TOGETHER!!!!!!! OH MY GOD IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

not sure if he was trying to pull me up or not but its hard for me to get up there, details below...

I know i'm a guy, not gay, lol. but most of you don't know that i'm physically challenged (or disabled for those who call it that).(i really don't like talking about this cuz i'm superman but so you all have a better understanding of how i felt.).......anyways this meant alot to me because all that i've been through in the past year, and it showed me why i love this band soo much an they are the best band on the planet that cares about its fans......... i love this band, i love bono, he's the man... i'm soo happy that i had a connection with him after seeing 6 shows all together.. it was really heart warming i tell you! i'll never forget it the rest of my life.

Bono: thank you. i love you man.

Jesse from Arizona

PS: anyone got a video?

im so happy for you jesse!!:D

Jesse - I saw the whole thing unfold as I was inside, right across from you. It was very cool and I was really happy for you. That plus my boy getting on stage made my night - I told all my friends about your experience. Way to Go.

Jesse, that's so cool! I was over in section 103 and saw Bono take the piece of paper from someone in the audience.

Hey, I want a copy of the picture your friend took of us before the show! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom