A sign of mine ended up on catwalk in front of bono an something KEWL happened @ SEA2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: A sign of mine ended up on catwalk in front of bono an something KEWL happened @ SEA2

jesseu2 said:
... it was really heart warming i tell you! i'll never forget it the rest of my life.

Congratulations :up:

I was wondering what he was doing! I saw him grab the sign and put it on the catwalk and I was like, "I wonder what the sign said?" And then he did a little dance. It was mind-boggling. Now I know what happened.

It is SOOOOOOO good to hear that it was another Interferencer to have these moments!!!!!!!!!

*high fives Jesseu2*

I'm partially sighted (aka legally blind) and I also have trouble with my balance/equilibreum (to sum it up: vertigo...when I heard U2 would be coming out with a song called "Vertigo" I almost fell on the floor laughing, LOL)...anyway, just wanted to say, hello kindred spirit! The cup is half full, brotha! :D

And I can relate about the Bono connection. The guys saw my birthday sign in Denver and did my request for my birthday of "She's a Mystery To Me" -- which shocked the crap out of everyone! :lmao:

looky at what i found...

thank you Chris Henderson at www.u2-vertigo-tour.com

bonozsme.jpg

i'm the guy in black shirt on inside of bono's left leg with arm up!!

that was after he got my sign... :D :)

mystery, raf, dizzy, - thanks :)

kelly, not a prob!

Last edited:
cool beans jeese.

that is and will be a memory of a lifetime.

love u little brother.

your friend,

db9

Hey Jesse! I was at that show and remember him pulling your sign up and reading it. My wife and I were wondering what it said. Very cool story...Happy for ya! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom