12/5 Boston - What a show!! - Looking for Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kapel

The Fly
Hi everyone,

I'm still so excited from last nights show! What a night!! The band seemed to enjoy themselves so much!...And how about Instant Karma, Crumbs From Your Table and all the other special stuff...Like the "dancing Santa" and "Elvis" on-stage!

I'm sure many of you feel like me and want to re-live the experience as much as possible. I took a few pictures with a one-time use camera and hope they'll turn out okay; but I still have to get them developed and scanned...then I'll post them if they turn out alright...

Do you have any pictures (or anything else?) from the 12/5 (Monday) show in Boston. Please post it here!

Thanks!
PK

I have some that I will post tomorrow. I have the show and The Edge signing autographs before the show.

I have many GOOD, BIG Video Files (.MOV) of lots of songs for the Dec 5th concert. I will share them later or tomorrow on the net. Check the audio/video section. (I was in the Ellipse, near SANTA, EDGE and I was near the 2nd or 3rd row from the Stage. I had a blast. I've meet the REAL SANTA and Elvis (after the concert). I'm from Montreal and I so love Boston!!!!! You guys know how to drink beers.....

Back
Top Bottom