MERGED--> Kings of Leon Verdicts + How about someone give a review of Kings of Leon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i highly recommend checking out k of l this summer, if only because their support act is the secret machines, who are amazing live. get there early and check them out. stay if you must for kol, but seeing them after the secret machines would be the musical equivalent of masturbating with the sears catalogue AFTER having sex with salma hayek.

I hadn't checked out this thread in a long time and I'm happy to see that there's a decent amount of people who like KOL and/or thought they sounded good when they saw them open for U2.

I just wanted to say that the reason KOL's set was so loud was probably because---apparently, from what people are posting here---many ducked out to avoid the opening act, thus creating a very open room. And for those who don't know sound is absorbed by objects: human bodies in the case of a live show.

Anyway, just thought I'd enlighten the "ear bleeders"... :wink:

Oh, and long live Rock 'n' Roll! :rockon:

After thinking that they were awful at the Vancouver shows, I decided to d/l some of their stuff off iTunes. Still hate them. Sounds like a dog trying to hump a football, amplified through a speaker with a hole in the cone. :madspit:

Skoobz said:
After thinking that they were awful at the Vancouver shows, I decided to d/l some of their stuff off iTunes. Still hate them. Sounds like a dog trying to hump a football, amplified through a speaker with a hole in the cone. :madspit:

Hole in the cone? Um... what songs did you download?

Back
Top Bottom