Guys the show rocked!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Just back from the NYC show in Brooklyn!!! What a great day and a happy birthday to youtwohearts! What a day to have a birthday! The show was amazing..... We waited for hours and were FRONT row to the side by the edge!! I met Dallas who said he liked my ring..I told him he could have it :lol: They did 12 songs!! OMG I'm still dying...OK Vertigo 2x, SYCMIO, Miracle Drug, COBL ( I dropped dead from that) All Because of You, Beautiful Day, Out of Control, I will Follow, Original of The species Acoustic :hyper: , and She's a Mystery to Me!!! As they're playing the new stuff Bono says "How do you guys know this shit" LOL! Youtwohearts and I knew every single new song and the people around us didn't! It was Unbelievable! We also saw Paul Mcguiness and Ali from a distance, oh and the good news it's airing Dec. 8th!!! :hyper:

Happy Birthday Youtwohearts!

Last edited:
OMG! you are so damn lucky! I am so glad you got to be there!

Happy bday twohearts! what a way to celebrate!

Only wish we all could of been there with you guys!

I had not been able to concentrate on work all day...i was so excited.!

In other threads I didn't see anyone mention Bono wrapping himself up in the Irish flag! We have great shots of that they will be posted tomorrow! :wink:

Absolutely -- Congrats!!! Good going. . .I wish I were there. . .

I almost wet my pants when you quoted Bono saying "How do you know these songs"

For whatever reason I'm told ours didn't come out :rant: I think because of the speed of our film but someone next to us sent us a great shot;youtwohearts has it she'll have to post it!

bonoNYC.bmp

You mean this one?

bonosloveslave said:
Congrats girls! And Happy Birthday! :hug:

Hey Bonoloveslave, is that Avi a pic of you from the Los Angeles shows in 2001? I think that might be a picture i took or i was right next to you when it happened. Because i have that same picture in my collection. Haha.......:)

Sorry i didnt PM you, i guess i cant do that because im new?

Last edited:
^^Sorry - I didn't see this before....

That's what I have been told, that this was at a Cali show on the Elevation tour - not me in the pic though :( Do you have any details about it? I'd love to know :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom