22nd October Pittsburgh - Mellon Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In real life?

BEVERLY56 said:
BFLOXNG - Who are you in real life? Buffalo?

Bev,
You don't remember me? I was in the tent across from you! and two people away from you on the rail. I grew up outside of Buffalo, hence the "buffalo crossing" email...
The show was great, huh?
Bring on VEGAS, baby!
Kev

I thought it was you but I wasnt sure, I didnt get your Interference name. I thought maybe you were the girl you were with although I didnt get her name either. I just answered you on the other thread where your arm is in my picture. How could I forget you? After all...I'm your mom.

and also totally missed the buffalo crossing thing.

U2Bobby said:
BFLOXING have any extra GA tickets for Cleveland, Hartford, or Buffalo?

No Cleveland--still looking myself. Paid thru the nose for Hatrford. Buffalo, check with me as the date gets closer depending on if certain local friends bail on me. I might get a GA for Cleveland on ETS.

You can email me at bfloxng69@yahoo.com

I tried going there for the Cleveland did it work for your Beverly i didnt understand can I take a bus out of Philly to get there if i pbuy the ticket and the bus package?

I called and asked someone at the travel agency. There is (was) a package for just the party and the GA ticket, it was like $169, but its sold out. They did have some left for $20 more, which include a bus to and from Toledo. You don't HAVE to take the bus, she told me just to write in the special instructions that we wouldn't be riding it, so they don't wait. Still $189 for a GA ticket seems to be the best deal I've seen. We have to leave the GA line and go to whatever bar or restaurant the party is at (to be announced) - thats where they give you your actual ticket. How much is a bus ride from Philly? I'm seriously going to bring a propane heater this time.

bfloxng said:

No Cleveland--still looking myself. Paid thru the nose for Hatrford. Buffalo, check with me as the date gets closer depending on if certain local friends bail on me. I might get a GA for Cleveland on ETS.

You can email me at bfloxng69@yahoo.com

You can count on THIS semi-local friend and his U2-concert-partner-in-crime ;) ;)

You know the time baby!!!

G

Back
Top Bottom