15th February 2006 Mexico City - Estadio Azteca

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was in 12 concerts in Europe...
Dublin
Berlin
Paris
Milano
Amsterdam
Rome....

but no one than... México 15 ! Wow !!!!

Bono saying WOW!
Edge Jumping
Adam Smiling
Larry also smiling....

Bono say's: Turn the lights off ! like popmart. and all people with lighters and cel phones...

What can I say? I'm sure that is the BEST concert of all Vertigo Tour.

a lot of people are saying that this was one of the best Vertigo Tour shows :yes:

I saw them in Madrid... but Mexico City show kicked my ass

i saw U2 the opening night in SD, and 3 times in L.A. (where i live), but seing U2 in my hometown next to my brother whose is a bigger fan than me, where i grew up and have all my family, it was unbelievable, i mean, 80,000 people singing 95% of the songs, some of them using lighter and cell phone to light the heart of Mexico, there is nothing better than that, not to mention the energy shown for the long wait of 8 years for my PAISANOS, it was priceless.

the only one small complain is that not all of them knew 40, hard to believe, but it wasn't a big hit in Mexico, i think we could've had a 3rd encore if it wasn't for that reason.

Next tour, dont go to europe, unless is Dublin, go to MEXICO and have a major blast

Regina O'Numb said:
Please, could anyone tell me if Edge played with the new Music Rising guitar in Mexico city and Monterrey? :hug:

I attended all three shows and did not notice Edge playing that guitar (the multi-colored one), at least during Monterrey and MC 2.

However, we stood far off to the side for Mexico City 1, so it's possible we couldn't see exactly what he played during that show.

4U2Play said:

I attended all three shows and did not notice Edge playing that guitar (the multi-colored one), at least during Monterrey and MC 2.

However, we stood far off to the side for Mexico City 1, so it's possible we couldn't see exactly what he played during that show.

oh dear thank you so much for your info, and if will know anything, please, post here, or contact me:

reginaonumb@hotmail.com

reginaonumb@globo.com

I´m very curious, cause in Sao Paulo he played One with one of those coloured Music Rising guitars.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom