Winnipeg Petition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Check out C2 of todays free press. Theres an article about it. This is wicked.

U2 come to Winnipeg!!!!

I checked it out. Pretty cool! Brian Cook from freq 107 e-mailed me today to see if I would like to come on his morning radio show with Kevin Donnelly to talk about the petition. This is getting so crazy!!!!:D

Please do it betty and tell us when you're going to be on the air. I really hope they come here it would be amazing. metion me on the radio.

I think thats the amount of people who have signed. Theres more now! Im starting to have my doubts about this but im still hoping it will work!

thetitans2k said:
I think thats the amount of people who have signed. Theres more now! Im starting to have my doubts about this but im still hoping it will work!

Why are you having doubts??? :( I think it is gonna work. I have my reasons. But I think it will work!!!

There's a pretty significant break at the end of November after the Montreal show.

I haven't been keeping up with extra 2nd night shows being added, but if there's still room there, that's probably where it would be, should they decide to come.

I have been talking to power 97 about trying to come up with ways to boost the signatures. They have come up with something good!!! Everyone will sign!! :dance: trust me I think this is gonna work!!

thetitans2k said:
Whats power 97 doing? something at the powerball tonight? Please tell us betty.

Nothing at the powerball. It all still has to come together. It is just a way to get more sigs. When I know more I will let you know more.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to follow this thread. I haven't seen them since they came to Winnipeg on the Popmart tour. I've got a bootleg of that concert, so until they come again, I'll have to keep listening to that. :)

Last edited:
So who is trying tomorrow for Minneapolis? thetitans2k did you win van tix? I'm so scared for tomorrow morning. I'm trying for 3 tickets. I really hope I get them. Can you only recieve them by mail or can they e-mail them to you?

I got tickets for Minneapolis through the pre-sale yesterday. First time with GA's :dancing:

Can't wait! (actually, can't wait for Vancouver, either...:giggle: )

Ahh, it's only money.

I didnt win anything. I cant afford to go to minneapolis. The petition needs to work for me or im out yet again.

Whats with the bump thing? Bonos Betty is there any way we can get U2 principal managment to look at the petition. Its up around 5100 and I think that they will start adding dates very shortly. The managment needs to see the petition for it to work.

U2 come to Winnipeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom