will more shows be added in CA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z00ropean

The Fly
will they add more shows in California? LA or san francisco? doesn't matter because i live somewhere in between those cities. any word at all on what they're gonna do to that huge gap between 11/02 LA and 11/13 Miami?

I agree -- that is a good 10 days off.....and it seems strange there are not more CA shows based on what they did on the 3rd leg of the ATYCLB tour (3 in LA; 2 in Oakland; 1 in Sacto). I would expect them to add at least one more socal show and perhaps two shows up north....

There'll definitely be two more shows in the San Fran area. But definitely not Sacramento, unless there's no additional SF area shows.

Oakland probable

Rumor has it that there will be a show in Oakland which technically is in the SF Bay Area.

I recall seeing the fall show list before the postponement and it listed Oakland as Nov 9 and 10...another fan mentioned that Oakland Arena doesnt go through Ticketmaster but through Tickets.com..so maybe theyll add the show later.I dont know how that works.
The Bay Area is the best place to see U2 (ok so Im bias towards Northern CA..):wink:

Back
Top Bottom