Whos trying for Toronto??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 2 GA's on a Saturday!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (ok, you get the point...)

1 SATURDAY GA!!!

I selected 1 ticket, knowing that it would be easier to get, but now I wonder if I could have gotten two. Oh well.

my brother had 2 gas for the wednesday, and ticketmaster bummed out on him and he lost them! :mad:

i've gotten 300 section for wednesday and friday..

spasm26 said:
1 SATURDAY GA!!!

I selected 1 ticket, knowing that it would be easier to get, but now I wonder if I could have gotten two. Oh well.

Why don't you try for one more right now? You never know!

I had been trying for weeks for tickets to any show that I could. I kept getting shut out. Today, I got GA's for Toronto, and seats for Buffalo. This makes up for the awful week that I had.

just wanted to say that the TM Page crashed as i was submitting order...then i checked order history an it was there, phew!

How do you go from waiting 3 minutes...then up to 5...then up to 7...then up to 13 minutes in a matter of 45 seconds???

OMG!!!!!

I went got 2 tix 119 row 14, everything went excellent, untill it crashed at payment window...........

Then Friday got added.............. I waited for ever got nothinnnngg...

Then Saturday show got added, timer went from 15 to 3 min in 2 mins and went up to 15 and waited for 10 mins........

OMG I got Saturday 2 tix 101 row 15 WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

I was yelling and screaming " I AM NOT GOING I AM NOT GOING" and finally I scored 2 great seats!!!!

THANK YOU U2!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :scream: :lmao:

GA's for every Toronto show! I got the first through the presale, than every other one through ticketmaster. Very lucky.

I attempted to get Montreal through admission but that crashed, than Ottawa through capitaltickets, but again no luck. Still, I'm happy.

Mike

anyone who's seen U2 at ACC before (i'm a rookie) is section 101 a good place to be seated? i've only ever been to the ACC for basketball.

GA's for every show!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

That's how a ticket sale should be!

Between myself and my friends, we have:

Monday: 6 GA
Wednesday: 4 GA
Friday: 2 GA
Saturday: 8 GA

I'm probably gonna look to trade something for an extra ticket or two for Friday.

Ya section 101 is great, you get to see the visuals and its louder!!

Btw, anyone have this problem. I got the email statement that I bought tickets, yet when I go to ticketmaster.ca and my account the history of the purchased tickets in not there? what gives??

FUCK

LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND:

Total ticket limit 8 per person with a floor limit of 2 per person (6 reserved +2 floors or 8 reserved total).Ticket Limits are over all, not per show

its over all damn it!!!

Souly said:
Public onsale has a total ticket limit 8 per person with a floor limit of 2 per person (6 reserved +2 floors or 8 reserved total) Ticket Limits are over all, not per show.

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom