Who's doing NJ GA??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
youtwohearts and I are debating swapping our seats for GAs, (we're not exactly statuesque) and I'm just wondering who will be on line the 18th???

Should we take the GAs, we have seats for the 17th...:hyper:

I've done GA on the last tour in NJ and @ MSG - If you have the time, it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

Theedge555 said:
I've done GA on the last tour in NJ and @ MSG - If you have the time, it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

Did they give you wristbands so you could leave?

one4u2 said:

Did they give you wristbands so you could leave?

Leave the heart or the GA line? If I remember correctly, upon entering the floor area, you were given 1 wristband. If you were lucky enough to get to the entrance of the heart and they gave you a 2nd wristband......

Theedge555 said:

Leave the heart or the GA line? If I remember correctly, upon entering the floor area, you were given 1 wristband. If you were lucky enough to get to the entrance of the heart and they gave you a 2nd wristband......

Leave the GA line- What time did you show up?

Also, did the heart area have a seperate enterance from the rest of the floor GAs?

Last edited:
did you guys get your tickets in the mail already for the GA tickets on 5/17?

u2ition said:
did you guys get your tickets in the mail already for the GA tickets on 5/17?

I traded with someone my lowers for their GAs on the 18th but as far as I know everyone has recieved their tickets

I did GA for an Elevation show and after waiting in line, well, getting their early and getting my #, I left and came back a few hours later. By that time the line was HUGE.

However, Meadowlands security didn't recognize the #'s people had been issued and, when a rogue line had been formed by people arriving from work, security let them in before anyone else.

Thats when chaos ensued, literally people running around in circles trying to figure out what to do. Most of the people that had been there since 8am or before stayed at that gate. They surely got the shaft in their GA location.

There are 4 gates that GA'ers can go through at the Meadowlands. I went to a gate halfway around the arena, and only 15 people were on line there. I got in well ahead of anyone else.

So, take those ticket numbering deals with a grain of salt. It has worked in the past, but it also has been shunned. There is a solid chance security will not recognize any formal line.

I'll be going to both shows, but no GA for me this time around.

Have fun!

odowdpa said:
I did GA for an Elevation show and after waiting in line, well, getting their early and getting my #, I left and came back a few hours later. By that time the line was HUGE.

However, Meadowlands security didn't recognize the #'s people had been issued and, when a rogue line had been formed by people arriving from work, security let them in before anyone else.

Thats when chaos ensued, literally people running around in circles trying to figure out what to do. Most of the people that had been there since 8am or before stayed at that gate. They surely got the shaft in their GA location.

There are 4 gates that GA'ers can go through at the Meadowlands. I went to a gate halfway around the arena, and only 15 people were on line there. I got in well ahead of anyone else.

So, take those ticket numbering deals with a grain of salt. It has worked in the past, but it also has been shunned. There is a solid chance security will not recognize any formal line.

I'll be going to both shows, but no GA for me this time around.

Have fun!

:scream: shit 4 enterances!! Hopefully it'll be just 1! Where exactly were you??

The arena has one entrance for GA admissions, that will be on the side by the bridge that connects the arena with Giants Stadium. However, security will keep everyone at bay, behind a fence. However, there are three or four spots along the fence that will allow you through in order to get to the main entrance which leads to the floor.

99% of the people will be gathered by the fence opening right by the GA entrance, but you do not need to do that. Like I said, I was half way across the arena when I got through the fence and I was one of the first people in. There will be a sea of people by the front entrance and thats just an aggrevation you don't need, unless of course you want that aggrevation, which you might.

If I were you, I'd find one of the alternate entrances and you'll be right in front of the line there, then when you get in, run like hell for the main entrance. You'll have to run for about a minute before getting there, but it'll be worth it.

Bono grabbed my hand for about a minute during UTEOTW, thats how good my spot was.

Did you follow anything which i just said? Cuz i just read it and am dumbfounded I think. haha

Hope to see you there!

odowdpa said:
The arena has one entrance for GA admissions, that will be on the side by the bridge that connects the arena with Giants Stadium. However, security will keep everyone at bay, behind a fence. However, there are three or four spots along the fence that will allow you through in order to get to the main entrance which leads to the floor.

99% of the people will be gathered by the fence opening right by the GA entrance, but you do not need to do that. Like I said, I was half way across the arena when I got through the fence and I was one of the first people in. There will be a sea of people by the front entrance and thats just an aggrevation you don't need, unless of course you want that aggrevation, which you might.

If I were you, I'd find one of the alternate entrances and you'll be right in front of the line there, then when you get in, run like hell for the main entrance. You'll have to run for about a minute before getting there, but it'll be worth it.

Bono grabbed my hand for about a minute during UTEOTW, thats how good my spot was.

Did you follow anything which i just said? Cuz i just read it and am dumbfounded I think. haha

Hope to see you there!

:crazy: So they'll let you in from other spots?? This is my first GA experience and I traded good lowers for these tix so I must do this right!

Back
Top Bottom