Who here is going to the Las Vegas shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! It's refreshing to know I am not the only one counting days! :sexywink:

Say and while we are waiting and counting, does anyone have any ideas or ties to MGM Garden staff who might know how the GA line up is going to be staged for these 2 Nov shows?

Carek1230 said:
Thanks! It's refreshing to know I am not the only one counting days! :sexywink:

Say and while we are waiting and counting, does anyone have any ideas or ties to MGM Garden staff who might know how the GA line up is going to be staged for these 2 Nov shows?

I have a contact, though I'm not sure how much ahead of time he will know. If I found out, I will post it :)

I emailed my contact man, he does security for MGM, this is what he knows about the GA set-up so far:

GA does not happen very often at the MGM. For U2 GA is the floor. These people will have no seats. They will be standing for the show. There are 1800 GA tickets for U2. Out of the 1800 about 300 will be selected to be in a "pit" close to the stage. The GA people will be segragated and taken to Studios A&B (large rooms near the entrance to the Garden) so they can be
given a wrist band that they must have for the floor.

I will get some info shortly about times for the wrist bands and the other stuff. The best of my knowledge, the doors will open at 6:30 for an 8:00 show.

Geesh!!!!!!!!!!! It's getting so close!!
Coucou20.gif

my friend and i will be flying out to vegas from florida that weekend, so if anyone has a couple extra tickets or knows where i can find, let me know!!

u2zootvfan said:
Is anyone else going to the Vertigo Vegas party at the Hard Rock? I'll be there since I arrive that afternoon to Las Vegas.

...I arrive in Vegas on Fri morning...sucks!

u2zootvfan said:
Is anyone else going to the Vertigo Vegas party at the Hard Rock? I'll be there since I arrive that afternoon to Las Vegas.

I am going with a group of friends. We have t-shirts and already bought tickets. We might try to grab dinner there before the party.

oneluvforutoo said:
Going to Friday show...staying til Sunday.. What's going on?

It's VEGAS! There's TONS of stuff goign on! The Joshua Tree is performing at McMullan's Irish Pub at a party Fri and Sat nights following the U2 shows! That's where I'll be!

It'll be a 5 day party for me!

Back
Top Bottom