Who got tix to N.Y. MSG 3rd Leg so far?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got 2 GA tixs to the 10/7 and 10/8 show. I just hope I can wake up in time to get in line for the 10/8 show after going to the 10/7 show the night before.

Daaaamn! Am I going to be the only one going to 7th and 10th? HA! We should really all plan a big New Yawk-style gathering :)

HelloAngel said:
Daaaamn! Am I going to be the only one going to 7th and 10th? HA! We should really all plan a big New Yawk-style gathering :)

No youtwohearts and I will be there!

I got 2 GA's for the NYC MSG gig on the 10th of October which happens to be Canadian Thanksgiving so I have the day off anyway! Youpiee!

Good idea Hello Angel - let`s throw a part-ay!! :yes:

2 tickets 10/10 section 56, row D. I would have done GA in a heartbeat, but I am only 5 feet 2 inches and I can NEVER see a thing if I am not in the first 15 rows. I also don't want to spend a whole day of my New York trip in line. I will save that for my hometown show (SLC)! I am soooo excited, I have never been to New York before:dancing:

Which of the three dates would be the best to go to? Also, I'm only 5 ft tall and I kinda wanted GA tix since it seems like that's where the party is :wink: But this would be my first ever big concert, let alone a U2 one, so would I be better off trying to get a side seat? Can you still see the band pretty well?

cooldownmama said:
Which of the three dates would be the best to go to? Also, I'm only 5 ft tall and I kinda wanted GA tix since it seems like that's where the party is :wink: But this would be my first ever big concert, let alone a U2 one, so would I be better off trying to get a side seat? Can you still see the band pretty well?

either way, act fast! tix are being gobbled up.
BTW, Loge 50 Row A!
WOOHOOOOOOOOO

I went for the middle priced and got decent seats for 10/8. I am so excited as I saw them twice before in MSG, and beside seeing them in Ireland (I have not), there's no better venue to see U2 !

Ps Congrats Hello Angel!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom