Which Dates to go on sale first?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prisz25

War Child
SO guys which dates do you guys predict will go on sale thie first day for the general public??

That's what I wanted to know. I thought they would announce that tonight, oh well :shrug: My credit card is going straight to hell anyway it dosen't matter if it's this week or the next :|

it does matter to me as i'm going to be out of town the weekend 0f 19/20th so if tix go on sale that weekend i'll be without a puter and crushed!! I'm praying nyc tix go on sale this weekend...

Worst case I think we'll know by tomorrow, since it says on u2.com that we should be getting an email with the presale information at some point during the day.

I assume the shows that have the presale this week will go on sale on the 12th, and the shows with the presale next week will go on sale on the 19th.

And I guess at least Portland will be on the first presale since it had the 12th on that ticketmaster page that appeared last week.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having trouble logging in to U2.com with their user name and password? I've been trying for two days now, with two different accounts and can't log in. What gives?

on TM right now it says general sale for Detroit (10/24) is on saturday at 10am local time...no other 3rd leg dates listed though

Back
Top Bottom