Where to see them in Melbourne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zepher25

Acrobat
hey does anyone have any ideas where i might be able to see the band and get an autograph particularly on Friday in melbourne in the CBD. please share any info you can.

hey

i would like to know as well

but there will be tight security around that time, for the G20 forum goin on in the hyatt,

yeah, but i dont think they'd stay at the hyatt, if i had to venture a guess of their hotel id say the crown towers, hopefully not the airport hilton. but im sure they'd go walkabout somewhere. Bono will probably be at the make poverty histroy concert in the evening. its probably easier to see adam and larry around since they can move around with less attention than bono and to a lesser extent the edge. but yeah if anyone has any definitive answers id love to hear them.

I am trying to get a ticket to the MPH show, and would second the Crown bet, and maybe G20.

But aside from that I don't know Melbourne well enough to guess at any nightlife spots etc.

yeah just a touch, im just glad its not the grand hyatt, no chance of getting anywhere near that building this weekend. unfortuneatly bono will probably make a speech about it at the concert.

Could we please show a little respect for the band's privacy and not post where they are staying? If that info is even true, as I have no idea. If it was something that was found publicly, like in a newspaper article, there's not much we can do. But since no source was cited, I deleted it.

Back
Top Bottom