What would you do for a Boston GA ticket?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

speedracer

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
1. Go snorkeling in the Charles River?

2. Cross Commonwealth Ave. blindfolded?

3. Give Joe Torre a lap dance in the dugout the next time the Yankees are in town?

I would lick the floor of one whole row of bleacher seats at Fenway park!

alright maybe not.. I guess snorkel on the Charles with a very thick wet suit on. After all, I sure "love that dirty water..."

U2morrow said:
Get off the T at Ashmont ;)

Haha, or even worse, take the high-speed red line to Mattapan!

(I DID get my Boston GA tickets, during the presale, so that's purely theoretical--but it's what I would have done to have gotten tickets to Elevation OR Popmart OR ZooTV, none of which I could....)

danielle said:
I would lick the floor of one whole row of bleacher seats at Fenway park!

alright maybe not.. I guess snorkel on the Charles with a very thick wet suit on. After all, I sure "love that dirty water..."
:laugh: Boston you're my home!

Or I would like to make the outside of the Fleet Center my home on May 28th. Hand over the wet suit and the snorkel!

Raffle? Please help my marriage. anniversary is 4/5 and we were not able to get any tix for the three Boston shows Saturday morning. I am trying to tell my wife we'll get tix on the night of the show but she needs security for at least 1 night. I refuse to pay the brokers who own about 1/2 the tickets right now. Any way to work out a deal = face value plus a heart in suitcase stained glass sun cather I made? just trying to make the attempt.

It's illegal to sell tickets on the street in Boston. For the shows in Boston I recommend waiting outside to the entrance of the Fleet Center and getting the police involved by reporting them. I was there for Metallica and one scalper got arrested for reselling. Plus across the street to Fleet Center there are ticket broker offices. You might just raid their office and take their tickets.

Super_Fan said:
It's illegal to sell tickets on the street in Boston.
And of course because of this strictly enforced law, (just like the strictly enforced law that brokers can only make a $2.00 profit per ticket) we never see scalpers on the streets of Boston.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
wear a derek jeter jersey in southie

Wow. Like Mr. Jeter, this joke works at least two different ways.

Kudos.

I'm lucky to be going, doesn't have to be GA

OK, I'd watch Johnny Damon doing naked pull-ups. Oh, it's supposed to be something you DON'T want to do :wink:

I'd wash Tom Brady's underwear-come to think of it, that wouldn't be so bad either :D

Back
Top Bottom