We Have a Banner - Vancouver Goers Please Email me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bestfanfromnfld

The Fly
Fort Mcmurray but still Newfoundland is Home
We have a 10 foot vinyl banner that we want to be present in Vancouver for the U2 Vertigo tour shows in Canada. We are doing this in support of the Makepovertyhistory.ca campaign which is part of Bono’s international effort to make 2005 the year to make poverty history. The idea is get as many signatures as possible and to raise awareness for this campaign across Canada and to present it to the Prime Minister in November at the Ottawa concert. We are still working on the logistics for this and it would be amazing if we could have your support. I am asking for any assistance you can provide especially for the shows in Vancouver where individuals can sign and kick off “The Banner” campaign. I feel that we as U2 fans are a special group of individuals and I’m asking my fellow popmartians to help me out. I am in dire need of someone or persons in Vancouver for Thursday and Friday. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience at nfldrocks@shaw.ca . Sign the Declaration – Sign the Banner.
Thanks for your time

Back
Top Bottom