Vertig Tour in Lisbon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squire

The Fly
Vertigo Tour in Lisbon

Last informations i got from a Portuguese fan site is that U2 will play at 21:45

Wich means at that time it's pratically night :)

The possible set list will be:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric co
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You
All Becaude Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

By the way guys, is it possible to enter in the stadium with a digital camera to take photos?? Is it allowed?

Last edited:
try it with the camera...i think as long as its not a huge lense professional stylee you'll be okay but theres no guarantee.

Re: Vertigo Tour in Lisbon

Squire said:
Last informations i got from a Portuguese fan site is that U2 will play at 21:45

Wich means at that time it's pratically night :)

The possible set list will be:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric co
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You
All Becaude Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

By the way guys, is it possible to enter in the stadium with a digital camera to take photos?? Is it allowed?

You will have no problem with your camera Squire. Hope you get some great pictures. Have you got GAs. The light show was fabulous in Barcelona. Screen doesn't light up until COBL. Is that your setlist prediction or the U2 site's? Have a great time.

Re: Re: Vertigo Tour in Lisbon

1stOne said:

You will have no problem with your camera Squire. Hope you get some great pictures. Have you got GAs. The light show was fabulous in Barcelona. Screen doesn't light up until COBL. Is that your setlist prediction or the U2 site's? Have a great time.

It's a U2's site prediction.

i don't know if all the other shows in Europe did started at 22:00 ... that's why i think there will be night when they start the concert. Maybe they can use the light shows straight from the begining :)

Re: Re: Re: Vertigo Tour in Lisbon

Squire said:

It's a U2's site prediction.

i don't know if all the other shows in Europe did started at 22:00 ... that's why i think there will be night when they start the concert. Maybe they can use the light shows straight from the begining :)

Seems to start between 9.30 and 10. There aren't any screen visuals for the first part of the set, (as far as I know) so unless they mix up the set big time, there won't be a light show at the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom