Vegas General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

narula

The Fly
Post here - anybody know what exact artist page we should load to check for a 2nd date? i.e. the very beginning one, where the april concerts are listed, or the one that is a few screens after that has the vegas 1st show on it.?

Either one will indicate the new on sale date! In fact, you will even see it on that window that tells you "sorry, you're out of luck but there's no tickets available for your date!".

The MGM Grand is a GREAT place to see a concert! Trust me - there are no bad seats anywhere in the arena!

No GA's available, got in 5 seconds after onsale started...none available. Way to go U2, sold em all the the presalers!

Last edited:
I couldnt even get 1 ticket for any seat, the show that is closest to me, I cant even get a ticket?

Actually, I pulled up a couple lowers, but threw them back to try for GAs. No luck.

Ticketmaster must have only received a very small amount of tix for onsale. Look for lots of tix to this show to be released further down the line.

No one panic and start calling Ticketmaster a bitch...the availability has nothing to do with them.

What page should we park at for 2nd show announcement?

Back
Top Bottom