United Center Chicago Questions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a question about the aquarium. I really want to go and will probably buy tickets beforehand to avoid the line. On the website, tickets range from $27 to $8, depending on if you want to see "just the aquarium" or the "VIP pass" which is everything. Has anyone been there recently? Will I be missing out if I get the basic cheap passes?

swanny said:
I wouldn't walk anywhere there but from the parking area to the venue. TRUST us on that one! I think if you are there in the middle of the afternoon you will be fine. If you camp out, you'll probably wake up with nothing but your underwear on.

Yeah, I agree!!
The neighborhood is in a bad part of Chicago, that's for sure, but if you stay within the United Center parking lot, then you're safe
as can be. I'd leave early, so you can have a better chance to park inside the "fenced" area at the United Center. You don't want to park more than a block away, if you can't get inside their fence. Cuz, walking around the neighborhood, to your car, to a different parking lot, after the concert, isn't really a good idea. But if you have to, then make sure you're with alot of people.. (otherwise a group ). Don't worry about trying to camp out, cuz the United Center doesn't allow that anymore, so you won't be able to do that anyway...Just remember.."Be careful and cautious of your surroundings, when you're outside the fence. Carry your cash in your front pants pocket...DON'T display your tickets, UNTIL you're ready to go inside the venue turn-style and hand them to an attendant. Basically, use common sense...and you'll survive!!

I also have this posted in the "What Do You Have" section but I thought I would post them here too to increase my chances before I put them up on Ebay.
Hi,
I have two tickets for Chicago Thursday May the 12th, 5/12/05 that I need to sell. I have tickets for the 10th for myself and a friend and can't use both sets of tickets. The two people I knew that wanted them can't go. I thought I would try selling them here first befor trying ebay since I don't want to risk them going to a scalper and want them to go to a true U2 fan, preferably one who hasn't been able to get tickets yet or ended up with lousy ones. They are pretty good seats and I am selling them for face value plus the regular ticketmaster charges. I have the conformation email if you would like and you can view the seating chart on ticketmaster or at unitedcenter.com

First come First Serve.
United Center
Chicago
Thursday 5/12/05
Section 105 Row 5 Seats 3 and 4
Total $358.09 ($165 per ticket + ticketmaster convience charges)

I accept and prefer paypal. Email me at noiey@cfu.net

Back
Top Bottom