U2 In Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually Adams collecting Super 8 preminum points towards a new cordless phone, so they are staying at the one on the edge of town.

They probably stay at different hotels each time they're in the city, in case people found out what hotel they were at the last time they were there

i don't know if i should be posting this but last time they were at the omni on...i can't remember but its a block from st. catherine.

i got a room there for the 26th of november.

kobayashi said:
i don't know if i should be posting this but last time they were at the omni on...i can't remember but its a block from st. catherine.

i got a room there for the 26th of november.

Thanks!!!

Just wondering if anyone knows what the (real) tickets for the shows in Montreal look like? I recently just bought a pair but I keep hearing warnings about fake montreal tickets going around so I just want to make sure they are real. They are not ticketmaster tickets so I don't know what they are supposed to like!

go check out tickets on ebay... while it's a TERRIBLE idea for the sellers to post the image of the tickets they're selling (especially the barcode), it'll give you an idea of what they look like.

Back
Top Bottom