U2 filming at Corner Hotel, Melbourne?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could be. I wasn't looking at the camera crew too much. I was more just in a daze really. It was like a dream.

Bono in Melb said:
Its over.

It was mainly crowd scenes watching them sing and play on the stage and some shots running up and down stairs and if anyone knows the Corner, us extras all standing around in the Beer Garden with Bono singing up there as well.

The sunset was one of the prettiest of all time and they did a shot of Bono and Larry upstairs sing and watching the sunset.

Thats awesome! I am so jealous of you Bono in Melb.

Does anyone know when they're leaving Melb? :sad: Someone needs to nick their passports! :wink:

perrypickwick said:
Loewenstein? that would really be great - but I bet NOT! has he made somenting with U2 in the last 15 years? Is he still alive?

Given the Angel of Harlem dedication from Melbourne night 1, it looks like he's very much alive and shooting U2 again.

i tried contacting the place, and all there was is an answering machine..

if i had known this earlier i would have gone down

i go back to work tommorow

damn

belbelchic said:
i tried contacting the place, and all there was is an answering machine..

if i had known this earlier i would have gone down

i go back to work tommorow

damn

im the same belbelchic, i have 2 go 2 work 2moz, sucks i wanna see u2 again!

Everyone i chat to, has meet up with bono, i travelled to sydney and back, and didnt get the chance to see him

im so depressed right now :(

ehhh

just had 2 weeks holiday

i start back tommorow

but by the sounds of it, the guys have finished....

anyone know, i could go there in the morning, but it might be a waste of time

A poster on U2tour.de site posted this:

Shooting Windows

In Melbourne today the band began work on a video for the next single, Window in the Skies and several hundred fans got lucky.

On location with director Gary Koepke, filming took place with 300 fans at The Corner Hotel in Richmond. Many had been at Fridays Make Poverty History concert as well as both Telstra Dome shows... but this was just a little more intimate!

U2.com

:hmm: Who is Gary Koepke?

well i tried heaps of times to get to that Make poverty history concert, with no luck

scalpers ended up selling tickets for $290

i travelled to sydney, saw 5 shows in total, including 2 melbourne, and nothing

i keep trying to contact this place, the phone just rings out, and they ask to leave a message, like whats the point leaving a message, like they would reply to it

Is this anything to do with the filming of night one in Melbourne? Any ideas what the night one filming was about? I was there, and didn't notice many extra cameras...

Thoughts:

1) Annoyed U2 is filming a video for WITS which will therefore not be on U218 Videos.

2) Interesting to see they are going for something other than "men in a room playing"

3) Good they are choosing somewhere other than US or Ireland to shoot the video.

1) How do we know they were annoyed?

2) Sounds like another performance video to me.

3) Yes.

Back
Top Bottom