U2.com - dates within the next "week"! All Upcoming Tour Dates Discussion Continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents run a camp, and there's a large open field that would be perfect for a concert - plus, the view is spectacular! Screw the summer campers - let's have U2 play there instead! :D

Lila64 said:
Are we talking U.S. ellipse or Euro/stadium :hmm:
I had a jumpie/bouncie thing in my yard earlier this week. It's gone now, so there's room for an ellipse... Or at least a runway/ramp :hmm: :wink:

i just want the one big ZooTV screen that I can put on my deck and I can make it blue and do the zoo station intro dance (which i know step for step i may add)!

the things i am willing to tell you at 11:30 while falling asleep...

phillyfan26 said:

i just want the one big ZooTV screen that I can put on my deck and I can make it blue and do the zoo station intro dance (which i know step for step i may add)!

the things i am willing to tell you at 11:30 while falling asleep...
yes.... go on :sexywink:

fredstab said:

I saw the ZOO TV trabants last week...They have all Zoo Tv trabants at the rock N Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland...
:drool:
I saw ZooTV @ Dodger Stadium on Larry's Birthday!

fredstab said:

I saw the ZOO TV trabants last week...They have all Zoo Tv trabants at the rock N Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland...

I'm guessing the Principle Management will never be introduce to any Hall of Fame...

I'm in the market for the Lovetown stage backdrop. Anyone got one of those? :wink:

Also, my flatmate says our TV is too small and he'd like to upgrade to the Popmart screen.

phillyfan26 said:

Popmart screent FTW!

Axver said:
I'm in the market for the Lovetown stage backdrop. Anyone got one of those? :wink:

i could scribble it on a piece of paper, and could proudly say my output has been significantly higher than that of u2.com

phillyfan26 said:

i could scribble it on a piece of paper, and could proudly say my output has been significantly higher than that of u2.com

:lol:

Just by telling me that, you've equalled U2.com's output. :wink:

Axver said:

Also, my flatmate says our TV is too small and he'd like to upgrade to the Popmart screen.

no, go fish :wink:

phillyfan26 said:

and note that if axver sends the front half of his due payment the next one will have fifteen philly fans booing them for delayed date information :wink:

But I'm a stingy bastard! Do it for free! :mad:

im out for the night, all - i plan to wake tomorrow to no news, and a thread full of more wisecracks

phillyfan26 said:
im out for the night, all - i plan to wake tomorrow to no news, and a thread full of more wisecracks

Oh, you'll wake to news tomorrow, alright. News that U2.com just announced Coldplay's latest US tour dates!

More from the Bullshit Press: U2 will play an unprecedented 24 nights at the main pub in Cunnamulla, Queensland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom