ticketmaster - best seats available question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nikko

Babyface
When using ticketmaster, will leaving the "Section" drop down menu at Best Available pull up GA tickets if they are available or will it take you to the most expensive tickets available even if there are GAs left?

Last edited:
I've heard people say it tries GA first, but I don't want to risk it so I choose GA on my first screen, and Best Available on my second.

I believe GA's would be considered best available. From what I understand, each venue ranks each seating area. If you look above your row/seat number, you should see something like 85x or 127x. My GA's have 1x, which would then mean there's no seat considered better. I have nosebleeds for another show that are ranked 427x. I suppose there's 426 better areas to be for that show!

nikko said:
When using ticketmaster, will leaving the "Section" drop down menu at Best Available pull up GA tickets if they are available or will it take you to the most expensive tickets available even if there are GAs left?

I've know people who got screwed over by selecting BEST AVAILABLE. Ticketmaster thinks the most expensive seats are the best seats. Select GA if you can.

I know for certain that for Boston, the TM system did not consider GA as best available.
During the October presale I was offered loge 14 as best available, had to ditch thenm and go back and specifically ask for GA to get them.

Back
Top Bottom