The Australia par-tay!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i_love_adam

War Child
Let's get the hype started for the Aussie/NZ gigs in 2006 man!
U2 is coming to the Southern hemishphere!!
Here's my idea which I just have to share:

I'm from Singapore, y'see. And if I fly to Aust on budget airlines (probably Sydney, cos the Harbour Brige is just the coolest place around). I'll make a really big sign for Adam that says:I CROSSED CONTINENTS JUST 2 SEE ADAM!!

Dod you think a sign like that would really stroke his ego? I wanna make him swell with pride! In the name of love! :love:

I'll be at Sydney everynight, front an centre...and depending on where I am finantially i'll be at Melbourne as well! Looking forward to meeting some GREAT people as well as seeing the best band in the world for the first time. I was nine when they last played here.

i_love_adam said:
Let's get the hype started for the Aussie/NZ gigs in 2006 man!
U2 is coming to the Southern hemishphere!!
Here's my idea which I just have to share:

I'm from Singapore, y'see. And if I fly to Aust on budget airlines (probably Sydney, cos the Harbour Brige is just the coolest place around). I'll make a really big sign for Adam that says:I CROSSED CONTINENTS JUST 2 SEE ADAM!!

Dod you think a sign like that would really stroke his ego? I wanna make him swell with pride! In the name of love! :love:

My name is Adam....you must be speaking of me :wink: :madspit: Joking... if you do come to Australia hope you have a great time, I will probalby have to travel interstate as I doubt they will be coming to Adelaide.

Last edited:
Yeah anyway I'll be in JC 2 next year with one heck of a packed schedule so it's fairly unfeasible for me to leave the country. Still crossing fingers they'll stop by between Japan and Australia as bands do, but highly unlikely considering the lack of venues and the infrastructure cost.

im drunk so i reckon they WILL come to Adelaide........i met Bono and Edge out the back of the apollo stadium ( since knocked down) at the beginning of the unforgettable fire tour and they seemed like nice chaps so i believe in them..they wouldnt let us down??????again:ohmy:

yertle-the-turtle said:
Yeah anyway I'll be in JC 2 next year with one heck of a packed schedule so it's fairly unfeasible for me to leave the country. Still crossing fingers they'll stop by between Japan and Australia as bands do, but highly unlikely considering the lack of venues and the infrastructure cost.

hi baby! Hope there're some good budget airline flights from SG-SYD!

Back
Top Bottom