Sydney I- Pre Announcement Pre Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'm going to do everything I can to get tickets.

Fullautoreverse: you bring the campfire and I'll bring the marshmallows and we'll set up shop in front of the ticket booth, OK?

Im sitting here waiting for you, your late Axe :)

fullautoreverse said:

Im sitting here waiting for you, your late Axe :)

I'm just trying to rent a truck to transport all our marshmallows to the ticket booth, have some patience!

:up: The mood definitely (no pun intended) changed in this thread. Congratulations Australians, South Americans, people of Japan and whoever else may be getting U2 next year.

I was thinking though...US shows stop in December, Australia shows are rumoured for March. That is one big break. Also, you don't announce dates for March in November already right? :hmm:

Queen Bee said:

Axver circa September 2004 would've loved to hear Vertigo x2 too :hyper:

:lmao:

I think we all would have liked Vertigo x 200000.
Now a lot of people dislike the song (gee I wonder why!?)

:hyper: Has watched Boston 2.25 Times today!

Just back from the pub after a celebartory drink (or three) just to make sure this thread real and not some figment of my imagination. :happy:

and no Veritigo x 2 (or x 20000000 either):mad:

Just got the following from my friend who works at Island Records in London, after he told me the other day it was far from a done deal:

"I got it wrong mate, but you know me better than to expect an apology for that! They are touring your neck of the woods next year and it should be confirmed any day now. Are you going to stop bugging me now?!!!!"

So it would appear that all the excitement on here is justified. I've asked him for actual dates and venues although I doubt he'll pass those onto me if he thinks I'm going to broadcast it out!!

neilm said:
So it would appear that all the excitement on here is justified. I've asked him for actual dates and venues although I doubt he'll pass those onto me if he thinks I'm going to broadcast it out!!

Hows about asking to e-mail them out to us interested :)

neilm said:
Just got the following from my friend who works at Island Records in London, after he told me the other day it was far from a done deal:

"I got it wrong mate, but you know me better than to expect an apology for that! They are touring your neck of the woods next year and it should be confirmed any day now. Are you going to stop bugging me now?!!!!"

dont know actual dates for shows , BUT they WONT be in AUSTRALIA till after the 15th MARCH .

abombdismantler said:

dont know actual dates for shows , BUT they WONT be in AUSTRALIA till after the 15th MARCH .

ok, I'll bite...what's the 15th March? :confused:

one4u2 said:
What time would the setlist parties be in the states then :crazy:

Early morning.

I'm too lazy to work out how daylight saving would fit in with all of this, but 9pm Australian eastern standard time is 6am US eastern standard time.

one4u2 said:
aren't you a day ahead? is it saturday morning there now?

We're roughly 2/3rds of a day ahead, heh. Without any daylight savings considered, the Aussie east coast is 15 hours ahead of the US east coast.

MAYBE....seeing we didnt get Elevation down here. Maybe they'll revert back to the old intro to Streets here as we missed it last time!:drool: hehe

Can we have the formal announcement already? :drool:

(I'm kinda sick of the cynics, not that any are on this thread.)

Axver said:
Can we have the formal announcement already? :drool:

Yeah I cant wait anymore either. I really got on the piss last night to celebrate. Mainly by myself too! But hey...it was fun! A LOT of U2 was played/watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom