Sydney I- Pre Announcement Pre Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DignityPassesBy said:
I'm going to be camping out for tickets ... if i miss out i'll be devestated

I'm going to do everything I can to get tickets.

Fullautoreverse: you bring the campfire and I'll bring the marshmallows and we'll set up shop in front of the ticket booth, OK?

timothius said:

Have Mark Latham come in and attack the randomly with a giant sledgehammer then be taken away in a straight jacket. :drool:

Yesssssssssss. :drool:

timothius said:
I think Earnie is currently on the phone to Elvis to paint the forum Green & Gold as he suggested earlier in the thread (2 threads ago). :lol:

I want silver and black!

one4u2 said:

The poster Earnie Shavers who works in the business just confirmed U2 are touring. His post is the one that sparked all the wild celebrations, it's about post #155 or so.

yay! how fucking exciting! :drool:

i just rang the BEC. they told me a tour has been confirmed but she sounded suprised that i'd called her and said "it may be outdoors but I dont know at this stage".

well...boo if it is outdoors in brissie (have you seen ANZ Stadium????) but what they hell...U2 ARE COMING BACK!!

Axver said:

The poster Earnie Shavers who works in the business just confirmed U2 are touring. His post is the one that sparked all the wild celebrations, it's about post #155 or so.

I see it, congrats people Vertigo in Oz!

Have Nova blown it? That's pretty funny. What did they say? Apparently the last 24hrs has been like one of those cartoons with the guy stuck on the side of the dam with 10 fingers and 10 toes plugging holes. The radio stations were being good, the Sunday papers were the worry. Trust Nova (remember they blew Vertigo as well - like, worldwide). Formal announcement Monday/Tuesday. If any radio stations are announcing it, they are correct though.

Sorry this was a 20second 'snippet' on the end of a business call, I don't know about Perth/Adelaide/NZ/how many shows/price/ifthey'llplayMofo. Wait till Monday!

Earnie Shavers said:
Have Nova blown it? That's pretty funny. What did they say? Apparently the last 24hrs has been like one of those cartoons with the guy stuck on the side of the dam with 10 fingers and 10 toes plugging holes. The radio stations were being good, the Sunday papers were the worry. Trust Nova (remember they blew Vertigo as well - like, worldwide). Formal announcement Monday/Tuesday. If any radio stations are announcing it, they are correct though.

Sorry this was a 20second 'snippet' on the end of a business call, I don't know about Perth/Adelaide/NZ/how many shows/price/ifthey'llplayMofo. Wait till Monday!

I have no idea what they said I'm in New York, it was posted on zootopia but they didn't say anything specific..

Can you give a hint as to what months this is happening so I can check airfare from the states and get back in touch with my aussie friends :shifty:

Perfect reason to finally go I'm dying to see your country :drool:

Earnie Shavers said:

I cant wait! How about indoors/stadiums? What you heard there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom