Sydney I- Pre Announcement Pre Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to start a new thread like I promised, but technicaly this one has the right title. "Pre-Announcement Party". Well, if it's a party you have to have something to celebrate? The formal announcement is being made next week. Dates/ticketing details etc. Everything. It's 110% locked in and happening. Check Sundays newspapers (Sydney). Congratulations, we've got our FUCKING U2 TOUR!!!!!

I love how Timo's avatar is appropriately celebratory in style.

And let me reiterate:

FUCKING HELL YES!!!!!

Axver said:
I love how Timo's avatar is appropriately celebratory in style.

And let me reiterate:

FUCKING HELL YES!!!!!

:lol:

I like the fact when I read the post I was listening to the chorus of Years Go By.

"Years go by I wonder what you did,
But in a minute you can change your life."

Not exactly a life change, but some plans need to be made for next year. :hyper:

This works too, Axver :sexywink:

boomcha.gif

So who's going to call me when they play Dirty Day :flirt:

DignityPassesBy said:
get your singing voices ready peoples this is going to be awesome .... i'm so excited now .... i'm going to watch my slane dvd everyday until the 21st and then i'm going to watch vertigo everyday until the shows :hyper:

I'm gonna watch Boston on Repeat. Watching Stay as we speak :heart:

timothius said:

:lol:

I like the fact when I read the post I was listening to the chorus of Years Go By.

"Years go by I wonder what you did,
But in a minute you can change your life."

Not exactly a life change, but some plans need to be made for next year. :hyper:

I like the fact I was listening to State Of Grace by Liquid Tension Experiment. Maybe when U2 grace us with their presence, they'll play Grace? :hmm:

PLANS PLANS PLANS!

Earnie, what more can you tell us? Indoor/outdoor? Cities? New Zealand?

Information :drool:

:love: I can now cross one band off my 'Bands I Want To Come Here' list. :love:

Now Dream Theater and Porcupine Tree, get yourselves removed from that list too! :rant:

I think I suddenly miss my friends in Sydney :happy:

FYI: Someone on zootopia said there was an announcemnt today on a radio station in Adelaide that they are definately coming in 2006!

Last edited:
To borrow a phrase I recall from my childhood....

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally [insert entertainer here] has come back to Australia. :drool:

Any news on a Melbourne venue, or how many nights in each city?

Obviously all will be revelaed, but would love to know so I can begin imagining how brilliant it's going to be and how many nights I have to shell out $150+ for...

one4u2 said:

But I'd love to see the land down under :drool:

I'd love for people who live down under who haven't seen the band up over to see the band down under. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom