St. Louis SOLDOUT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Well, not completely, but there are only single seats behind the stage left.

The only city on the tour that has not soldout all its shows is now San Francisco/Oakland. The two shows there in November still have plenty of tickets behind the stage left. Come on Bay Area people, whats going on? Your city is the only area where U2 have not completely soldout yet.

Oh, I understand that tickets to other shows have been made available after they were soldout. Ticketmaster randomly releases a small number of tickets like that all the time.

about freaking time

i was embarrassed to be a st louisian for a while

I'll be making the drive over.

I have fond memories of the post-9/11 Elevation show in St Louis.

this sucks... everyone show sold out in minutes.. what happen to st.louis... wonder why they even bother doing a show there.. :huh:

I am seriously considering getting a ticket to the St. Louis show...GA aren't that bad right now.l...flights are reasonable too! I need to look into hotel rooms near the Savis center....Any suggestions?

I have had my lovely GA's since the presale - now everyone is talking about how they have tickets to the u2 show

WildHoneyAlways said:
I am seriously considering getting a ticket to the St. Louis show...GA aren't that bad right now.l...flights are reasonable too! I need to look into hotel rooms near the Savis center....Any suggestions?

There is a Drury Inn within two blocks of Savvis (I stayed there when I saw REM last fall in STL-- albiet at the fox theater). Might look into that one. There is I think a Hampton Inn also real close. There are also several about 8-10 blocks away. A youth hostel is also real near (short cab ride)-- in the Soulard area. St. Louis is pretty cheap vis a vis the rest of the country (or at least pretty reasonable). Go for it! Its the only show I'll attend.

Last edited:
I might go to this show with my best friend from college who lives in Tulsa now. If so we'd probably drive up to the show together. I think it'll end up being show #8 or 10 for me if I actually go to it. (insane) Holding out for good lower level seats if they show up on e-bay or something.

I got my St Louis ticket today!! Okay, if I needed to walk,say 8 blocks or so after the concert to my hotel would I be safe? Right now I am looking at the Milennium Hotel (it's in my price range). Any advice?

WildHoneyAlways said:
I got my St Louis ticket today!! Okay, if I needed to walk,say 8 blocks or so after the concert to my hotel would I be safe? Right now I am looking at the Milennium Hotel (it's in my price range). Any advice?

What's the address?

I need a buddie to go hang out with for the STL show!!!!! All my friends here in Kansas City are lame and listen to crappy music they do not love U2 the way we do:coocoo: So if anyone out there does not mind a tag along let me know....Thanks:wave: carmellove2678@yahoo.com

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: I cannot wait for December to come....it seems so far away:(

Hey all, this thread looks a little old, so I don't know if anyone is still watching it, but for anyone coming from out of town, the closest hotels to the venue are the Hyatt Regency at Union Station, the Drury Inn at Union station, and the Hampton Inn on Market St, those are the ones in walking distance anyway, but probably not the cheapest. (There's a brand new hotel right across the street from Savvis on 14th, but it's name escapes me, and I am sure it is far from not-expensive.) Anything else would probably be a cab ride after the show. Another idea would be to stay at a cheap airport hotel and ride the train down to the show, there's a station at the airport, and the Savvis Center, and it's only $1 each way.

Keep in mind also that it could be really cold...(with our weather it could also be spring-like)...won't know until it happens.
Anyway, anyone wanting further St Louis info is welcome to send me an email: greg@execbp.com

Later,
Greg

I could arrange a free place to stay in St. Louis if anyone has GA for the second Atlanta show for sale, face falue!

Back
Top Bottom