Seattle show, who got tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melissag

Babyface
I'm curious, I haven't seen many people say whether they got Seattle tickets. I was fortunate and got 2 GAs five minutes in.
Was I just lucky, did the system work better today, or were not many people going for Seattle?

I had the tickets reserved, clicked on confirm order, and lost them, just like what happened to me in the first prseale last week.

melissag said:
I'm curious, I haven't seen many people say whether they got Seattle tickets. I was fortunate and got 2 GAs five minutes in.
Was I just lucky, did the system work better today, or were not many people going for Seattle?

EPIC--FUCKING--HORROR--SHOW.

I was in immediately. So were two of my friends who are also U2.com members. No luck. Luckily there were hundreds of nosebleeds and behind the state seats available for $165.
PASSSSS... I'll spend the $165 on someone I can trust. Like a scalper.

p.s.--If I haven't said it already: U2.com Sucks Ass.

I had a friend who was in right away but got nothing. GA already sold out.

I don't know why, I guess I just had a hunch. I wanted to join the fan club but decided I would just wait. Figured to many people would join just for the concert tickets. I somehow just thought I would have the same chance with the regular sale as the pre-sale. So far I am right. I need to get Seattle ticks Sat. But so far accross the country the friends I have who just went on the public sale days have had more luck then my friends that are pre-sale. I think that is sad. I hope I have the same luck and that anyone who got shut out at the pre-sale gets in Sat.

I tried for 15 minutes and got absolutely nothing!!! The first 5 minutes or so the TM website had the "internal error" screen or a message came up that said their website is "currently too busy". 15 minutes in and the show came up as "sold out". Since then all that is available are single seat nosebleeds.

NEver these kinds of problems with Prop....sorry, I'm a little bitter. Hoping I fare better this weekend with the general sale, probable won't though since it will be even busier. Reality is starting to settle in....no U2 show for me this leg of the tour ....AAAAArrrrgggghhhhh

Re: Re: Seattle show, who got tickets?

Matthew_Page2000 said:

EPIC--FUCKING--HORROR--SHOW.

I was in immediately. So were two of my friends who are also U2.com members. No luck. Luckily there were hundreds of nosebleeds and behind the state seats available for $165.
PASSSSS... I'll spend the $165 on someone I can trust. Like a scalper.

p.s.--If I haven't said it already: U2.com Sucks Ass.

The jackass who made the quote above just got GA's through the U2.com presale. It's too bad U2.com f***** this up so bad but it looks like they're making a good faith attempt to make it better.

p.s.- I still feel REALLY bad for the fans who got crap seats to other shows or who were completely shut out. I hope to heck U2.com has learned its lesson here.

p.p.s.- :mad: I can't believe I have to say this but..."Thank you U2.com"

I got two GA's yesterday afternoon, even though the previous day I could only get seated. Obviously, I didn't take the reserved seats!

I got two GA tickets and two seat tickets for the second seattle show on the 25th. The seats are good ones two. All for 49.50. I am telling you. I just had a feeling that U2.com thing was gonna go bad. I have faith in U2 just not in the independant web site or ticketmaster. Somehow my gutt must have been right. I got two tickets for the vancouver show too. YES!

BeckyK1114 - I got shut-out of the second show. Was very fortunate my pre-sale code worked for the first show though!

If you find you don't need one of the pairs of tickets for the second show, I'm just down the road from you in Portland and would love to buy them from you:help:

Something was very strange for the Seattle general sale. For the first show, I entered 2 GA tickets and typed in the search code flawlessly, but in under a minute, it said there weren't any left. (It didn't even make me wait the 10 minutes before I hit the loser page!) So I waited for the second show, and had two windows open and was refreshing them constantly. When tickets became available on window #1, I was able to get GA seats after processing for about a minute. But while processing, my second window, when refreshed, still showed that tickets hadn't gone on sale! This was the same for my friend who was on the phone with me and also had two windows open.

I guess I can't complain too much but I wish I had ticketbastard down to a science for future notice! Did this happen for anyone else?

Hey Melissa - I have friends coming from Tulsa to see the show. That is why I bought 4. kinda sucks for two of them to have seats but hey they are good and I did the work to get them. I actually got two tickets to Vancouver this morning too. I am so excited to see them twice this leg. I hope to catch them in Europe somewhere too. But its a dream right now

BeckyK1114 said:
I got two GA tickets and two seat tickets for the second seattle show on the 25th. The seats are good ones two. All for 49.50. I am telling you. I just had a feeling that U2.com thing was gonna go bad. I have faith in U2 just not in the independant web site or ticketmaster. Somehow my gutt must have been right. I got two tickets for the vancouver show too. YES!

Wow. There's hope for me, too.

melsbud said:
Something was very strange for the Seattle general sale. For the first show, I entered 2 GA tickets and typed in the search code flawlessly, but in under a minute, it said there weren't any left. (It didn't even make me wait the 10 minutes before I hit the loser page!) So I waited for the second show, and had two windows open and was refreshing them constantly. When tickets became available on window #1, I was able to get GA seats after processing for about a minute. But while processing, my second window, when refreshed, still showed that tickets hadn't gone on sale! This was the same for my friend who was on the phone with me and also had two windows open.

I guess I can't complain too much but I wish I had ticketbastard down to a science for future notice! Did this happen for anyone else?

Yeah, it was pretty strange. I was on ticketmaster the minute the tickets went on sale and after about a minute of searching it told me there weren't any GA's available. Finally I managed to secure one ticket in the nosebleeds. By the time I realized there was a second show added there weren't any GA's left for that one. Oh well, at least I got one ticket.

Back
Top Bottom