Seattle show cancelled?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The point it that nobody knows. Shows scheduled for before and after the Seattle and Vancouver gigs are on sale.
It just seems odd that those two gigs (and the Phoenix show?) aren't on sale but every other show is.
Something is up.

I'm also perplexed that U2.com can't be bothered to give us even rudimentary info about what is going on.

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000 I'm also perplexed that U2.com can't be bothered to give us even rudimentary info about what is going on.
I know! It doesn't need to be this difficult. Why are they being so vague? Maybe something is up....

Seattle Show

Maybe its good the Seattle show is not on sale yet. maybe they can have all the problems worked out with the sale by then. I would rather have smooth ticket sales then all the crazyness that has been going on.
I have a friend who works at Key Arena. He said the show is still booked there and he has heard nothing about it not happening. If anything adding a Mon show.

It is ALWAYS been a known fact that not every city was going to be available for the 1st presale date. Even in the past, it has worked in this manner. There were and always will be gaps inbetween presale (and general sale) dates.

I pray that u2.com have taken notice of what has happened so far and act quickly to make sure that the REST of the presales have added tickets available than was originally intended. 10% or whatever that magical number is has to be increased NOW. While they're at it, they need to replace EVERY SINGLE ticket that faces the backs of the band. Those are not presale worthy. Those are a sick joke to be even suggested for ANY presale. Not even a chimp would gladly hand over $40 for the mere "opportunity" to purchase back seats. Back seats are for general sale only. That should be a God made rule of presale policy.

I agree with you Roland they should not be selling tickets behind the stage in a presale for the fans but there was many errors in this presale I just got lucky to get very good tickets....but I was prepairing to get good tickets for 2 days me and my friend were:)

What's really scary is that so many U2.com members have been screwed out of tickets so far. I'm sure that each and every one of them will be trying to buy tickets to the Seattle gig when it goes on sale.
I live in Seattle but I haven't got a chance of getting tickets.

Can you imagine 50,000 frustrated u2.com members making a run at 1,700 GA tickets. :huh:

dang yo. I hope we can get tickets in Seattle. This is a mess. I do like some of the things they are trying to fix. I hope all that is in place before the pre-sale in Seattle. An extra show or two in the northwest would help too.

lol the tickets are 10am mountain time and 11 am here. I talked to ticketmaster today to make sure the 11am was pacific time. they said yes.

I guess its time to start praying. :wink:

An update on whether Ticketmaster has emailed me my "Ticket ALERT" for U2 Seattle date:

Not yet!:shifty::uhoh:

Wondering if they will ever "ALERT" me and just how much "ALERT" time I would really have, had I actually been living under a rock for the past month. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom