seattle ga available NOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, I just searched for the hell of it, and it popped up 2 GAs. too bad I live in Ohio and will be in school in April. god damn. at least now I know what it feels like to see it say GA on the ticket page. it won't ever happen again.

go buy those GAs, west coasters!

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

The 40 dollar membership was now worth it!!!!

I got GA's....to Seattle!!!!

WHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for pre-sale!!!:)

Now I need to trade for Chicago!:)

How is this possible? :crack: Why did so many other people get screwed on previous presales?

Ticketmaster and U2.com must be making up for the mess they caused :wink:

Right on for you guys :up:

holy shit. i have 2 GA's sitting there. too bad i live in wisconsin. i'd buy them.

The band is making good on last weeks promise to fix the mess. The GA thing isn't a fluke. Good to know they still care.

iamagnomethief said:

Buy them!! I will buy them from you!

Anyone who has any GA's I will buy two, three or just one...
once again, papagnomethief@yahoo.com
Please!

the only way i'd buy them is if someone had chicago tix they'd trade for me, considering i have no tix myself.

sorry bud.

Yay, i got a Vancouver GA also!

Except, yesterday i could only get one really good seating ticket (as the GAs were sold out), so i paid $165. So, today i could only get one GA. I guess my date and i will have to be separated at the concert.

You guys are AWESOME!!!! I was so bummed yesterday when I couldn't get a GA. @ GA's for me...here I come Seattle YYYAAAYYY!!!!

partygirl33 said:
i CANNOT believe they are just sitting there....why couldn't the Northeast have been like that!!??

I know! This is crazy!

Very cool that Seattle GA's are now showing up!! I called a buddy of mine and he was able to nab a pair. Unfortunatly I panicked during the presale and bought expensive seats :(

If anyone has extra Seattle GA's they are willing to part with do let me know. And as part of the deal you are more than welcome to join my pre-U2-concert party - walking distance from Key Arena :)

Hopefully my luck on Saturday is better.

gord_hardy@hotmail.com

Oh my God. U2 are making it right after all.
Maybe it's just the massive negative publicity (in fact that's almost certainly it) but they're doing the right thing now and they deserve a little credit.
It sure doesn't help the fans who got screwed out of good seats at earlier shows but it's something.

I'll be darned. :huh:
For a little while there I thought the band had veered completely off track. Maybe there's still hope for them yet.

I hope they'll be some tickets left for us big fans that didn't do the u2.com membership. I didn't know the ticket prices would be so high. I've had GA tickets at the last U2 tour, I couldn't get there really early so it was almost impossible to see (at that venue- Tacoma Dm). Spent the night watching the video screen for the most part. If there are any GA tickets left for the Key I hope it will be easier to see. I am hoping to be able to get something in the $49 range since it looks like the next price is $95. I love U2 but that is almost the same price I'm going to pay to go to Vegas (3 night hotel -on a really good hotel deal on the internet). I'm a big fan but that price is ridiculous especially when you could be on the 1st level but in the very back.

I hope that the show is amazing no matter where the seats are (& I'm sure it will be). Just wish that buying/getting tix to my favorite band weren't so hard. Getting good U2 concert tickets for me (presale or not) has never happened. (Thank goodness for binoculars!

U2 Still rocks my world though! See you in line on Sat.

Back
Top Bottom