Saturday Philly lot question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brianh20

The Fly
Anyone know what time these lots open and what a good time to roll in hassle free would be? Is 3-3:30 a decent enough time?

Wachovia Center is releasing the details tomorrow(Friday) in regards to the GA line and the lots opening. I will post the info after I call tomorrow to let everyone know.

Phillies game across the street at the same time. Here is the message I got from the Phillies since I am going to both events. Lots should be open early.

To keep you abreast of traffic and parking situations for the Phillies game on Saturday, May 14 we wanted to inform you of the following Wachovia
Complex event:

* U2 in concert at the Wachovia Center at 7:30 pm

Please plan accordingly so that you can arrive on your scheduled time.
Ashburn Alley opens at 4:05 pm, with regular gates opening at 5:05 pm.

Sincerely,
Phillies Ticket Office

Have just called the Wach again - this time the woman answering the phone knew that there would be two GA lines, and said "they will be distributing wristbands at 6" - when pressed, she said "for the GA line"

Basically, the lot opens at 12 for parking and security will know everything. I feel so much better not having GAs this time around.

Everyone - best of luck! I'm getting there at 4:30 to hang out before the show - if you see a red prizm with a bunch of people nearby, stop and say "Hi Phyllis!"

p.s. - the Wach's number - 215-336-3600

Love their level of unpreparedness!

I just called the number and they said the lots werent opening until 6pm. I dont know what to think now. I think I am parking away from the arena and taking a taxi in. Thatll be a lot less stressful.

jammin909 said:
I just called the number and they said the lots werent opening until 6pm. I dont know what to think now. I think I am parking away from the arena and taking a taxi in. Thatll be a lot less stressful.

There's no way that the lots will open at six for a 7:30 showtime. That had to have been for something else.

They have to open the lots before 6. Right?

I hope so! I'm planning on getting there around 2...hoping to grab a glimpse of the band before they go in. Anyone have any idea where they might be pulling up?

Also...once I get it, are there any good restaurants around the complex, or am I stuck? I called the Victors Club inside the arena, but they are ENTIRELY booked up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom