Salt Lake City General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im still hoping that they add another show, but I highly doubt it, I dont think theyve ever done 2 shows in SLC?

love2bmama said:
I don't know, my friend that is from SLC tried to tell me that U2 have *never* played there, and also that GA or festival seating is illegal in UT, so I obviously have a *great* source of info there, lol!

It actually is the law here, I remember during Elvation tour there was concern about that law, but was changed only for U2!!! But U2 has played Popmart, and Elevation, I was too young for anything before that!

ImOuttaControl said:
I'm a happy camper! I don't know how, but I took a gamble and went for 6 tickets and I got 'em. Section 17, row 6. Looks like I'll be right next to adam!:applaud:

Good work!

I got section 12 behind the stage, I would have liked GA but I am kind of a wimp so just thinking about standing outside for any extended period of time in Salt Lake on December 17th made me cold, so I went for best available and the section 12 ones were it! I am so excited! Merry Christmas to me! Congrats to everyone who got tickets!:)

I made a spur of the moment purchase for this show. Didn't, or rather couldn't check the seating chart (pc wouldn't allow popups) and got Sec. 113 for $183.80 :yikes: That is one expensive upper level ticket!

But what the heck. I wanna be at the last weekend Vertigo show. :wink: And plus, I've never been to SLC.

SLC is a great venue for a U2 concert. Small arena where everyone seems to be on top of you. Amazing atmosphere at Elevation. Very loud. You will have an awesome time.

I just found out I cannot make it to the SLC show, so have two pairs of tickets on sale for Face Value. Section 4, Row 12 and Section 115, Row 1. Anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom