Rome tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have been trying to get them to send my tickets to the USA. however, they will not respond to any of my emails, and are holding the tix at will call. does anybody think this will be a problem to have them delivered? i am not very familiar with purchasing tix to european shows.

thanks! fp

I received my rome tickets yesterday via UPS. I have milan2 tickets coming on Monday/Tuesday. T1 has a horrible support system, but slowly enough, they got the tickets to me (NYC-area).

thanks edge.

did your confirm say the tickets were being held at will call? also, did they email you to tell you they were being sent? i guess even though they have yet to respond to any emails my hope is they will show up one day...

I chose the "express" delivery option. It was not the default option on T1. They (UPS in particular) did send an email two days before they arrived to let me know that the tix were coming.

Try emailing T1 in italian using one of the free translation webpages like babelfish. Good luck!

rome tickets

I have an invoice sent to me covering commission and cost of 2 tickets. Also costs taken off my credit card but no email advising ticket row/numbers etc. Ticketone won't reply to emails.

no, they will not. i have been sending them emails in italian and english for months trying to get them to send me the actual tickets to no avail. at this point, i am not sure i can even attend the rome show and i'm feeling like this will end up being a waste of money. it would be nice to get the tix in hand so i can hook up another fan!

any italian fans out there have any ideas on how to get the tickets shipped out?

I have 'em too...This ticketone.it is the worst site I have ever bought something..
These s***id Italians that work there should get hired immediatelly...
One friend of mine received more than 30 :drool: tickets for the second Milan show...
And they charded his card for more than 2000 euros... :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom