Oz and Kiwi Interfers...a summary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Ooook...

I was in Brisbane getting my tix (madness!) and will be attending:

* Brisbane GA
* Sydney GA (from U2.com)

How did everyone else go and what you going to?

timothius said:
I will be attending:

Alice Springs (GA)
Cairns (GA) and
Newcastle Workers Club (A Reserve).

Hope everyone else got what they were after too. :up:

I can't wait to rock out at the tip of Mitre Peak. :drool:

ok well i got

sydney GA
melbourne GA
adelaide GA

hoping for more melbourne and sydney...

i don't know what everyone else is doing but i don't know anyone in sydney or melbourne.... need someone to hang out with or something lol... same with adelaide too i guess since nobody i know is going (that i know of).

I've got GA's for Sydney. As long as I'm in front of that second row of speakers, I'll be happy.

Yet to figure out if/what I do for Sydney2. I might take my mother in reserved seats. :wink:

Besides my GAs to see U2 at the top of Mitre Peak, I have (and in italics, will try to get):

17 March - Auckland I GA
18 March - Auckland II GA
21 March - Brisbane GA
24 March - Melbourne I GA
25 March - Melbourne II GA

Would love to have the money to go to Sydney's shows ...

Got GA for Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Hope to get GA for Melbourne II and Sydney II.

CAN'T WAIT!!!! :):):) wooooooooo!

G.A. for Sydney I. May try for Sydney II as well, but only if I can find ppl to go with me! (not sure that the friends I'm going with on the 31st will be prepared to shell out for another show!)

Sydney 1 GA. Dont think I can afford Sydney 2...knowing my luck it'll be the better of the two :wink:
I'm just happy to be going!

Sydney 1 GA. Ok, I have $153 left in the bank. Not sure if

a) how long I can last with $49.50 if I buy Sydney 2 GA

b) if I can stay up 60 hours for camping out and 2 concerts in a row.

Dignity what do u reckon?

beaut_day said:
anyone who has A reserve for Brisbane, what section are you in?! i have A reserve too..

I'm in the Western Stand Section 2 Row C.

Also have tickets for:
Sydney 1 (GA)
Melbourne 1 (GA)

and will go for tickets for second shows too.

I have Sydney GA and Auckland GA. However, depending what happens on Monday, it may be both Sydney GAs and I may have to give up the Auckland one, as my parents are giving me grief about going to NZ. :|

I got b reserve for Sydney 1 and will be camping out for GA for Sydney 2 - LIght show one night - serious hard core tenny popper the next - and I will only do it for U2 :rockon: And Tim - I am hanging for that Newcastle gig :lol:

Last edited:
evieangelique said:
I have Sydney GA and Auckland GA. However, depending what happens on Monday, it may be both Sydney GAs and I may have to give up the Auckland one, as my parents are giving me grief about going to NZ. :|

I'm not sure how old you are, but believe me, if I did everything my parents wanted me to do when I was younger I'd of lived to regret it and never experienced some of the great things I've experienced :crazy:

If your parents are worried, assure them you will be fine (especially if you are going on your own), advise them you'll make daily contact and go and enjoy yourself! It'll be a great opportunity for you to travel and watch the band in NZ. It seems a shame now that you have a ticket to miss out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom