Oz and Kiwi Interfers...a summary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:
Well if you do sell your Auckland GA on Trademe you will probably have enough $ to retire comfortably. So there is a silver lining. :wink:

Never a more true word spoken.....some of the prices tickets have been going for is just crazy.

neilm said:

I'm not sure how old you are, but believe me, if I did everything my parents wanted me to do when I was younger I'd of lived to regret it and never experienced some of the great things I've experienced :crazy:

If your parents are worried, assure them you will be fine (especially if you are going on your own), advise them you'll make daily contact and go and enjoy yourself! It'll be a great opportunity for you to travel and watch the band in NZ. It seems a shame now that you have a ticket to miss out.

Yeah, I managed to talk them back into NZ again. :D But now I have a spare Sydney I GA that I want to trade for a Sydney II. Heh. *crosses fingers*

Queen Bee said:

Is your brother going to a show with you? :hyper:

Yeah, Dad bought tickets through his company presale to Sydney II - reserved seat for Mum and a GA for my brother. If I can trade off the spare GA that I got for Sydney I (Claire decided that she wasn't coming down here, btw), then I'll be there. :hyper: :hyper:

Hey, what are you still doing up? :madwife:

evieangelique said:
Yeah, Dad bought tickets through his company presale to Sydney II - reserved seat for Mum and a GA for my brother. If I can trade off the spare GA that I got for Sydney I (Claire decided that she wasn't coming down here, btw), then I'll be there. :hyper: :hyper:

Hey, what are you still doing up? :madwife:

Awesome! I'm sure you'll be able to trade it :)

None of your business :madspit:

Queen Bee said:

You're not logged on your super sekrit SN, you whore :mad:

There's not even any messenger services on the family computer! And it's like 9:30PM over here and I'm going to get booted soon. I feel so alone :sad:

Back
Top Bottom