Overnight parking in Philly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

8rattoon

The Fly
Does anyone know about the possibility of parking in the wach center lots overnight? My friend and I want to tailgate out of the trunk beforehand and go out downtown afterward, but we just want to cab it around and hopefully get to the car the next morning from our hotel. Will they tow, or will we have to double-pay? Just need a little help, I'm coming in from Colorado and don't know the area so well.

-OR-

Are there any bars with outdoor patios near the wachovia center at all, even 20-25 mins walking time?

8rattoon said:
Does anyone know about the possibility of parking in the wach center lots overnight? My friend and I want to tailgate out of the trunk beforehand and go out downtown afterward, but we just want to cab it around and hopefully get to the car the next morning from our hotel. Will they tow, or will we have to double-pay? Just need a little help, I'm coming in from Colorado and don't know the area so well.

-OR-

Are there any bars with outdoor patios near the wachovia center at all, even 20-25 mins walking time?

Hey,
I wouldnt risk it. I would at least call. It may depend what night your show is too. If it is Sat May 14th the next day is sunday and the lot may be open for you to get out. Best bet would be to try and park in the Holiday INN or Turf Club parking lots. They are garenteed to be open in the morning and they are basically all part of the same lot anyway.

Just heads up about that. The Phillies are home right across the street during the weekend of the May 14th show. I know they use the Wachovia Center parking lots for the Phillies games. I'm not sure how that could affect overnight parking. Just thought I'd throw it out there though.

Back
Top Bottom