One Tree Hill Pre-Announcement Pre-Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
So here's the go, folks. Earnie Shavers has confirmed the Australian leg; we're now waiting on the formal announcement next week and the Sunday papers to blow the thing wide open. New Zealand has very solid rumours from 'high places', featuring two gigs at Western Springs Stadium in Auckland on 16 and 17 March 2006.

U2 in the city of One Tree Hill on Saint Patrick's Day is more than just a dream come true. :drool:

Now, bring on the news! :hyper:

:lmao:

I can't wait for U2 to finally debut Things To Make And Do. :wink:

OK folks, I'm out for the night. I hope there's amazingly sensationally incredibly brilliantly good news when I wake in the morning. :drool:

timothius said:
:lol:

I'm just subscribing to anything that may come in handy in the next few months... airlines etc.

For those budgeting... $400 looks to be par for returns to New Zealand, which is pretty reasonable.
clarification helps!

i wish it only cost me $400 to fly to new zealand.
down.gif

yeah i know but i'm just balking at the price! it would cost at most $120 over here. even with the exchange rate, that's still a ton more money. i could make a killing buying the box sets here and selling them to people overseas as long as they could play region 1 dvds. :hmm:

The best is to sell on eBay series that have been released in USA, but are still mid-series in Australia. You can make up to 200% profit. :drool:

Or you can exploit the 30 days shipment eBay rule... That can make you even more.

I know these from practice :wink:

Back
Top Bottom