One Tree Hill Pre-Announcement Pre-Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shag On A Rock said:
:lmao:

I was thinking maybe they will both be in the country at the same time and play together :der:

Can't you read my thoughts? :wink:

But no, the Harlem Gospel Choir will be here next week.

Just when I was getting my hopes up that ISHFWILF would become interesting, you shatter them. :(

well its 2:35 and i can't sleep ... at all i'm really annoyed i stayed up till 3 hoping that the U2 all acess thing would come on and all i got were stupid adverising stuff and then what i thought was going to be it turned out to be ricki martin ... i mean FUCK it was bad enough that it wasn't on but that over u2 it dosen't even compare ... i see i havent missed much though which is good ... is anybody else on???

Me too. It sounds like so much is happening at U2 land. They're obviously doining something.

Or were all going mad on sheer rumours.

I have to go to work today. I won't be able to log on to any U2 sites all day. :woe:

Mind you that should bring about the announcement. A bit like washing the car causes the skys to rain. :wink:

timothius said:
Precious in answer to your questions...

It looks indoors for Australia, as late March/early April is dangerously close to AFL/League/Union season. Earnie hinted it would be the Superdome (I think) and odds are this wouldn't have come together if it were Stadiums.

There is standing outside the ellipse all the way back to where the normal arena seating starts. :wink:

thankyou heaps 4 that!

timothius said:

BTW Shag I have your back, as per yesterday. :wink:

Thank you :up:

I would squeel (sp?) at work if the announcement is made.

No, actually. I think I'd go really quite for a bit. Hold my hand over my mouth, bite my bottom lip, and ponder. Eyes flicking furiously.

Then I would squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll

heres my 2 cents worth -
into NZ on the 15th , play 16th ,17th then maybe 1-2-3 more in NZ then across to AUSTRALIA .When they get there am not sure where they will start but the COMMENWEALTH games are on in Melbourne TILL the 26th so you would have to think that they will get there AFTER that because most indoor arenas will be being used and also football grounds . The city will also be booked out as far as hotels etc so would point to after the 26th . So to start in BRISBANE then SYDNEY then MELBOURNE , ADELAIDE and finish in PERTH ?? Or the other way around ??

Shag On A Rock said:
I have to go to work today. I won't be able to log on to any U2 sites all day. :woe:

Mind you that should bring about the announcement. A bit like washing the car causes the skys to rain. :wink:

I sure hope so. :wink:

I don't feel like waiting much longer for this announcement. It better be Monday or Tuesday! :whine:

And while we're being pedantic about spelling, Shagz0r, the word you were looking for is 'squeal'.

:mad: :angry:

Dear People With Real News,

We would like your real news.

Sincerely,
People Without Real News

Achtung Babies...

Just recieved this on the Music Max mailing list:

======================================================
U2 on MAX
======================================================

Tuesday 8 November
Lunch With U2
1pm

MAX can report that a record industry employee who we can't name has given the strongest hint yet that U2 are set to come to Australia in the new year, telling us over the weekend that not only are U2 coming but that they 'have seen dates' when the tour will commence.

Bono's recent interest in the Melbourne Cup has not hurt rumours circulating either. This will all help cement every U2 fans' hopes that all is not lost for the band to bring their Vertigo tour here in 2006 after a Christmas hiatus in USA.

While we await further hints and tips from insiders sworn to secrecy but glad to smile sheepishly when we mention U2, enjoy an hour with the world's biggest band on MAX tomorrow at 1pm.

more info:
U2 page
www.u2.com
www.atu2.com
www.u2tours.com

Freakin hell, I can't get any work done today.

Dear U2:

Please advise dates of Australian leg of world tour so that I can organise to empty my bank account into your bank account.

Fanx,

Tania

Hey Earnie, if you're around, where would this likely be announced first?

Well, if it is being announced tommorow, you would assume within the next few hours the papers will be typing up their pieces and getting it ready for a tommorow release as suggested. U2.com may be likely to pop an email out over our night.

Which means there should be some damn leakage soon. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom