One Tree Hill Pre-Announcement Pre-Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well hello to you to! i have enjoyed rading all ur posts today!
so i do have another ( probably stupid ) question...this DVD thats being released tomorrow.....what will be on it? call me blind/deaf or whatever, i do have the this site as my homepage but i have not entered it latley, so i dont realy know whats going on with it all.

Isn't it the ABOY single tomorrow? U2Wanderer.org should be able to help you with anything you need to know - their discography database is extensive to say the least.

Precious3 said:
well hello to you to! i have enjoyed rading all ur posts today!
so i do have another ( probably stupid ) question...this DVD thats being released tomorrow.....what will be on it? call me blind/deaf or whatever, i do have the this site as my homepage but i have not entered it latley, so i dont realy know whats going on with it all.

All Because of You is released tomorrow as a single. Monday week Vertigo live in Chisago is released on DVD.

arzcrack said:

All Because of You is released tomorrow as a single. Monday week Vertigo live in Chisago is released on DVD.

Actually, I think the Chicago DVD has been pushed back to the 21st.

actually big W here in australia put some albums out a day early....but they was an aussie artist, so that may be different.

Naya said:
bono_man here...

so when did earnie say it would be announced? monday? tuesday?

what are the chances of this all being wrong? i really thought the sunday papers would have mentioned something.

He said it'd be this coming week, Monday or Tuesday, and U2.com's most recent newsletter had a bit at the end saying exciting news is coming.

Christine Sams, the music writer for the Sun-Herald, is a U2 nut who has been on top of it since day one. It was expected she'd print something a bit more revealing, which is what I was getting at. In the end she went with essentially a "build the anticipation" story. The strange thing is it reads like she was reporting on what has been going on in here????

Axver said:

He said it'd be this coming week, Monday or Tuesday, and U2.com's most recent newsletter had a bit at the end saying exciting news is coming.

Literally was told "Formal announcement next (this) week, maybe as early as Mon/Tues". For the NZ/South Americans here, I don't know if that meant a U2.com announcement on a whole 4th leg, or just a local announcement on Australian details.

:ohmy:

The article was a dissapointment after encountering a rather graphically disturbing picture of Kelly Clarkson at the front of the liftout. :faint:

Where is the scoop Fairfax. :shame:

BTW - I didn't pick up any vibes that she has been stalking us. :wink:

Last edited:
Get those Yallah Roadhouse tickets, blueeyedgirl....

:wink:

6a5945f6.jpg

This is the only pic I managed before the battery died. The pic was taken while the cake was still warm. I added the white choc drizzle later.

*sighs*

Oh well, i've waited a year, a few more days won't matter! :)

So who here is from Melbourne? I think i shall go to all melbourne ones, all brisbane and one or two sydney..... I was going to NZ :drool: but i need to save my money for my other dream i've been waiting months to put into fruition!

But my god, i am so happy, really, so god damn god damn happy its not funny!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom