NYC/ Boston concert goers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jammin909

Acrobat
To all the fans in the Boston and NYC areas, how many shows will you be going to over the next year either at the garden or the (former) fleet center?

Crazy you guys get your own mini tour!

I'm going to two shows, the one in MSG for spring and one fall MSG. I'm not in the NY or BOS area though :wink:

6 shows here (first time I get to see U2 I'm going all out!)

5/17 - NJ
10/10, 10/11, 11/21, 11/22 - NYC
12/4 - Boston (went to college in MA so I am happy to see them there!)

My seats improve with each show outside the NJ show (pre-sale section 128)...by 11/21 I am in section 63 at MSG and then in Boston GA, baby!

I'm going to three Boston gigs and I live in Australia.

Wish we could get our own tour down here ...!

if you include philly in the NY area then im going to 5.....

5/14-philly
5/18-nj
5/21-philly
10/10-msg
11/21-msg

the 14th cant come soon enough!

5/21 MSG
5/22 Philly *
10/3 Boston *
10/4 Boston *
10/7 MSG *
10/8 MSG
10/10 MSG *
10/11 MSG

* GA

Last edited:
10/3 Boston *
10/4 Boston *
10/7 MSG
10/8 MSG *
10/10 MSG *
10/11 MSG

* GA

Hey Kevin, you are not in the Boston and NYC areas... :wink:

Soulrock2 said:
10/3 Boston *
10/4 Boston *
10/7 MSG
10/8 MSG *
10/10 MSG *
10/11 MSG

* GA

Hey Kevin, you are not in the Boston and NYC areas... :wink:

Ah, I just read the thread title...Boston/NY concert 'goers' :wink:

Boston:

May 24 (seats)
May 26 (GA)

October 3 (GA)
October 4 (GA)

December 5 (seats)

and still looking for May 28 and December 4

Attending 9 NY/NJ and Boston shows.

NJ 5/17 Sec 214
NJ 5/18 Sec 112
NYC 5/21 Sec 121
NYC 10/8 GA
NYC 10/10 GA
NYC 10/14 Sec 333
NYC 11/21 Sec 69
NYC 11/22 GA
Boston 12/4 Loge 19
Boston 12/5 GA

:dancing:

NJ 5/18
MSG 5/21
MSG 10/8
MSG 10/14
MSG 11/21

I've got a ticket for Philly 10/16 that I'm probably going to sell. And my best friend, who lives in Boise, Idaho, and I should be seeing one show out closer to her neck of the woods, either Salt Lake City or if it's added, Las Vegas.

I'm kind of embarrassed by how many shows I'm going to...I hadn't expected this...I just kept trying for better seats...! And none of my tickets are GA.

not for nothing but it is many of you that fuck up sales.

i can understand going to 2 or maybe 3 shows, especially on different legs....but some of you with 4, 5, NINE shows. you are just taking away the privelage of other people who would also like to go. Of course, most of you also have the best (and cheapest) seats. Making it even harder to get GA for just one show, nevermind 6.

I hate to break it to you, but U2, as good as they are, do the same setlist nearly every single night give or take one or two songs on occassion. if you see them 9 nights you are paying an exsorbinant amount of money to see the same thing over and over. Of course it is your right to do so. But it really sucks for people who get locked out of tickets.

reality is, there shouldn't be so many shows in NY and Boston. The only reason there is is because there are simply too many return customers. Stadiums are better because U2 truly satisfy demand. The problem is arenas are a much better concert experience. You guys just make it miserable getting tickets for them though.

go ahead and flame me all you want but anyone seeing U2 9 times at the same 2 or 3 venues needs to find something better to spend their money on.

Well for me personally 3 was a atretch, but once they added the last NY dates I really wanted to go for the final NY night.... but it is not like you can decide whats too much dor anyone else--

bottom line is ticket sales are always first come, first serve....

unfortuantely thats life...

actually, the real people that fuck up ticket sales are the scalpers and ticket brokers like this one:

totaltickets.com/Ticket_Search.php?ev=U2%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour

Back
Top Bottom