No Vegas shows?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ITNOL

Acrobat
I can't believe they're skipping Vegas altogether this tour. Since they aren't coming back to Phoenix/Glendale, I was counting on another U2 roadtrip to Vegas like the last tour. bummer.....

There is a huge gab between Los Angeles shows and Miami show, so it's posible to see Las Vegas and/or Bay Area shows. Or maybe 4-5 shows in Los Angeles.

Vox

I was totally betting on a Vegas show, no pun intended. I wish they would just release dates and stop with this day-of-ticket-sales announcements. I need to make plans!!

But Portland is a pleasant surprise at least :yes:

Thank God...any good shows in Vegas in recent memory? Was at Elevation, definitely supbar for shows that week...Salt Lake (GREAT show...sure that is why they are going back) and Phoenix 2 (They played In God's Country)

cmb737 said:
Thank God...any good shows in Vegas in recent memory? Was at Elevation, definitely supbar for shows that week...Salt Lake (GREAT show...sure that is why they are going back) and Phoenix 2 (They played In God's Country)

The DVD of Elevation Las Vegas is bloody sensational, so I'm surprised you say it wasn't that good a show.

(That DVD also happens to be the finest audience shot video bootleg I have ever seen. Might have something to do with it ...)

cmb737 said:

:uhoh:
I was at the Elevation Vegas show and it was fantastic. I have 5 other elevation shows to compare it to as well.

edit: :der: I can't spell...

Last edited:
I saw 9 Elevation shows and Vegas was the worst (which is of course a relative term).

Might have been the fact that Britney was filming at the MGM the same night!

AaronMcKie said:
OMG!
I was at that Vegas Elevation too, and LOVED it!
I didn't even know there was a DVD on it.
Please, anyone with any info on this disc, PLEASE contact me, I am sooo interested in it!
aaronmckie@comcast.net

Thanks!

That Vegas show was awesome!!!

Yeah, how do you guys get these bootleg Concert DVDs! I'm interested in obtaining them.

please contact me too. TigerLily1276@aol.com!!

Well, interestly enough someone on Zootopia posted that the Thomas Mack Arena is also a Tickets.com arena, ( I hadn't remembered that from Elevation, but now that I think about I believe that is correct).

There might still be hope for Vegas & the Bay area. It's too much of a coincidence that all Tickets.com markets are notably absent.

ramblin rose said:
Well, interestly enough someone on Zootopia posted that the Thomas Mack Arena is also a Tickets.com arena, ( I hadn't remembered that from Elevation, but now that I think about I believe that is correct).

There might still be hope for Vegas & the Bay area. It's too much of a coincidence that all Tickets.com markets are notably absent.

I think your'e onto something.

ramblin rose said:

I emailed the Oakland Arena and got this response today:

"Good morning,

The chances of U2 playing here later this fall are looking pretty good at this point. However, we can not officially confirm anything at this time.

Please call me if you have any additional questions.

Thank you!

Stephanie Salle
SMG at the Oakland Arena"

Hopefully that's a good sign!

Back
Top Bottom