No more dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They will add shows for sure.

California, Toronto, Montreal, Miami, the midwest (maybe Alberta) and maybe Albany will get some more.

Everybody needs to calm down and wait.

I hope no more shows yet- My credit card is still shaking from all this! As much as I live and breathe this band I do think it's ridiculous they're putiing shows on sale 6-7 months in advance after we've just paid these prices! Why couldn't they wait another 3 months, they'll still out then :|

one4u2 said:
As much as I live and breathe this band I do think it's ridiculous they're putiing shows on sale 6-7 months in advance after we've just paid these prices!

How true indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Then you learn to like the way it feels"...... :yes: :yes:

I think that Cleveland will get a 2nd show added on Dec. 12. They are a great U2 audience, since Columbus doesn't have a show...yet.

MacPhisto066 said:
They will add shows for sure.

California, Toronto, Montreal, Miami, the midwest (maybe Alberta) and maybe Albany will get some more.

Everybody needs to calm down and wait.

Proof? Or just complete speculation?

I've heard the rumours about Vegas and Oakland, but now that the presales are toast, I'm not so sure...

I wager there won't be anymore than just additional dates in already sold cities.

I doubt a new city will pop up this point.

Has U2 added a lot of extra dates for sold out cities in the past? Omaha is such a small market, that it may just be wishful thinking for another date (despite selling out in a matter of minutes), but one can hope right?

MacPhisto066 said:
Believe me now ?

Not a question of believing or not, I hope there are more dates, but just was wondering if there was anything more substantial to go on than what has happened in other major cities. I just don't see that adding any weight to the debate about whether NEW cities will be added such as the ones you mentioned. Albany in particular.

Last edited:
U2 Tour News
More shows to be added?

March 21, 2005

Word on the street from what are reportedly well-placed sources familiar with the Vertigo Tour is that U2 is not done adding dates to the 3rd leg this fall in N. America. Shows that are rumored to be added are as follows:

Sept. 26, 2005 @ Indianapolis, IN - Conseco Fieldhouse
Sept. 29, 2005 @ Calgary, Alberta - Pengrowth Saddledome
Sept. 30, 2005 @ Calgary, Alberta - Pengrowth Saddledome
Nov. 4, 2005 @ Las Vegas, NV - Thomas & Mack Arena
Nov. 5, 2005 @ Las Vegas, NV - Thomas & Mack Arena
Nov. 8, 2005 @ Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena
Nov. 9, 2005 @ Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena
Nov. 11, 2005 @ Sacramento, CA - Arco Arena
Dec. 1, 2005 @ Albany, NY - Pepsi Arena
Dec. 12, 2005 @ Kansas City, MO - Kemper Arena

Replace Vegas with Winnipeg and then you have a real mans tour!!!

U2 please come to Winnipeg in 2005!!!!

MacPhisto066 said:
U2 Tour News
More shows to be added?

March 21, 2005

Word on the street from what are reportedly well-placed sources familiar with the Vertigo Tour is that U2 is not done adding dates to the 3rd leg this fall in N. America. Shows that are rumored to be added are as follows:

Sept. 26, 2005 @ Indianapolis, IN - Conseco Fieldhouse
Sept. 29, 2005 @ Calgary, Alberta - Pengrowth Saddledome
Sept. 30, 2005 @ Calgary, Alberta - Pengrowth Saddledome
Nov. 4, 2005 @ Las Vegas, NV - Thomas & Mack Arena
Nov. 5, 2005 @ Las Vegas, NV - Thomas & Mack Arena
Nov. 8, 2005 @ Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena
Nov. 9, 2005 @ Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena
Nov. 11, 2005 @ Sacramento, CA - Arco Arena
Dec. 1, 2005 @ Albany, NY - Pepsi Arena
Dec. 12, 2005 @ Kansas City, MO - Kemper Arena

What is your source? Everything seems likely except for 2 things. First, Sacramento on the 11th, and then over to Miami on the 13th? I think it would take longer to get it all over there than 2 days.

2nd, I think the Kansas City show is wishful thinking. St.Louis and Omaha already have these markets covered.

MacPhisto066 said:
U2 Tour News
More shows to be added?

March 21, 2005

Word on the street from what are reportedly well-placed sources familiar with the Vertigo Tour is that U2 is not done adding dates to the 3rd leg this fall in N. America.

Sept. 29, 2005 @ Calgary, Alberta Pengrowth Saddledome
Sept. 30, 2005 @ Calgary, Alberta
Pengrowth Saddledome

Any news on Edmonton???

http://www.petitiononline.com/U2ETOWN/petition.html

Back
Top Bottom