New Zealand - One Week Out!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahaha ma kiwi compadres you are in for a lovely lil treat.....
too bad i can't be in my hometown (Auckland that is) cos ill be chilling in LA - but you ladies and gentlemen are going to have a bloomin ball of a time.........im so jealous :wink: seeing green now.......hehehe
enjoy the shows and please dont scare off u2 by doing the haka :D

Dont want to be the bearer of bad news but i hope this is wrong

Extended Brief New Zealand Forecast

Issued at 10:47 am 22 Nov 2006 NZDT

Friday

North Island, a period of rain moving north, followed by a few showers, but mainly fine in the east and about Wellington. South Island, showers in the west easing. Mainly fine elsewhere, but showers in Southland and South Otago.

Anyone from Auckland have a better handle on Aucklands weather??

My setlist 2 cents:

There is no way they'll ditch Miss Sarajevo, Bono's big "show off the voice" song. I really think they will add One Tree Hill somewhere else though.

Mostly I'm just praying for another Bad (and maybe even First Time again) :drool:

I'm in Taupo atm and I think it's actually colder than Melbourne was :wink:

P.S. I'm desperate for 1 or 2 Friday night tickets, if any Kiwis have advice on how I might get lucky pls share!!

I see trade me (www.trademe.co.nz) have tickets available for both nites. At inflated prices.

Good to hear Paul McGuinness confirmed on Close Up tonight that the band will definitly be playing "One Tree Hill" tomorrow and saturday nite.

What an awesome week!!! Capped it off beautifully with an awesome concert, and meeting Larry, Edge and Bono!!!! I'm in heaven.....the 13yr wait was sooooo worth it!

One Tree Hill was awesome, and as Bono said "Someone plant some seeds up there!"

Back
Top Bottom