New, better seats available at Ticketmast for Hawaii show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeannieco

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay
I just went to the Ticketmaster site to see if any new seats were released for the Hawaii show in the reserved seating section and they now have section NN Orange level 1 available!! Previously NN was in the grey section, not available. Does anybody know why they just released this section? I can't tell if the view is obstructed from there or not. They seem to be pretty decent from there but I can't tell for sure.
Ok, dumb question but do the actual seat numbers run left to right looking up, facing the row or visa/versa? :)
Anybody know?

Jeannieco said:
I just went to the Ticketmaster site to see if any new seats were released for the Hawaii show in the reserved seating section and they now have section NN Orange level 1 available!! Previously NN was in the grey section, not available. Does anybody know why they just released this section? I can't tell if the view is obstructed from there or not. They seem to be pretty decent from there but I can't tell for sure.
Ok, dumb question but do the actual seat numbers run left to right looking up, facing the row or visa/versa? :)
Anybody know?

What I was told by a worker in the Aloha Stadium box office is that if you are standing on the field and looking up at the stands, seat number 1 is on the left side of the section. So for Section NN, seat 1 will be the side closer to Section PP, and seat 20 will be on the side closer to Section MM.

Hope this helps.

Those NN seats have been around for a bit(as well as sec N). They probably don't come up in searches often because of TM's genius search 'technology'. It does say 'side view seating' on the confirmation page, so I would take that to mean that you can see the band(s) ok, but that you wouldn't have a good view of the stage backdrop/screens. For $165 I think that's a bit to give up. As far as seat numbers, I'm 99% sure that the numbers go up as you mention(lookng up left to right).

Last edited:
Cool, thanks guys. I was able to get 4 seats together in that section so I am happy! I was in GG before.

Ticketmaster had a glich in my original order so I was able to get a refund and re-order new seats.

See you all there! I am so excited, it's my first show!
Jeannie:drool:

Back
Top Bottom