Msg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

huang

Babyface
i got in line on 11/21 around 1 pm. Around that time, 40 folks got tickets, including rumored GAs. the man in front of me got one in the 300 section. I was a little upset to have missed the first drop, but it also meant i was at the near front for the second drop, which occured after 6 pm. by the time i got tix at 6:45, it was in section 62, a phenomenal 2 rows away from the side, right near the Edge. supposedly, some of the folks in front of me had turned down tix because they only wanted GAs. i can't imagine waiting that long and being offered those kinds of seats only to be turned down!

It was one of the most exciting nights of my life. My friend and I screamed in joy when the band ended with "Bad." the folks next to u s got their seats by paying a scalper $700 outside.

huang said:
i got in line on 11/21 around 1 pm. Around that time, 40 folks got tickets, including rumored GAs. the man in front of me got one in the 300 section. I was a little upset to have missed the first drop, but it also meant i was at the near front for the second drop, which occured after 6 pm. by the time i got tix at 6:45, it was in section 62, a phenomenal 2 rows away from the side, right near the Edge. supposedly, some of the folks in front of me had turned down tix because they only wanted GAs. i can't imagine waiting that long and being offered those kinds of seats only to be turned down!

It was one of the most exciting nights of my life. My friend and I screamed in joy when the band ended with "Bad." the folks next to u s got their seats by paying a scalper $700 outside.

I'll tell you my reason..................

I already spent top dollor in Oct re credit card on the cancellation line in Oc t and got seats as great or better!!!!

I also had thru the graces of a dear freind....ETS seatrs for the next nov night 11/22, and which i'll probably being pay off for the next year plus! It was.worth it!!!

I've NEVER seen u2 up cose TILL oct 05 and i've been trying to SInCE 1883!

I wanted the GA exp to be closer still and get some photos of them up close performing!!!!!!

AND as you can probably surmise from what i've just sais had no more money for top dollar. Other wise if i could have gotten a repeat performance of octs stunning seats i would have.

i could juuuuuuust justified puttinng myself fduther into debt for the ga s!!! been chasing GA's since i didn't get them in Elevation tour!

Back
Top Bottom